Level 1 Playthrough: How to kill Werewolf...?

#1Master_Arbiter4Posted 2/4/2013 7:02:29 PM
I've run into my first problem... The quest to kill the Werewolf and un-curse the ring, I can't kill him... I don't want to let him live, but I want to kill him!
Also, how could I prepare for future things, like Trolls, Mammoths, Dragons...?
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Call Me PeePz * I don't hump the Bible, the Bible humps me
Love the Final Fantasy Series... 17 years old
#2RayzoriumPosted 2/4/2013 9:11:15 PM
Well, you could become a werewolf yourself. Might take a lot of the challenge out of your playthrough, though.

Vampire Lord is also great; Drain Life hits like a truck and will 1-shot just about everything at level 1. Keep in mind that werewolves are immune to paralyze and force choke, though.
#3Belgarion05Posted 2/4/2013 9:17:27 PM
Level 1 means that spells and shouts are more powerful, as they don't scale with enemies. Try a fire shout on a Frost Troll.

And just try shouts in general. Slow time and Elemental fury will help you pump out that dps if you are melee
---
"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
#4RayzoriumPosted 2/4/2013 9:48:35 PM
There'd be no difference; Frost Trolls any many other enemies are the actually same strength no matter what level you are.
#5Master_Arbiter4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:58:23 PM
Only Dragon Shouts I have right now are Whirlwind, "Shout", and Fire Breath.
---
#6Master_Arbiter4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:39:54 PM
Bump.
---
#7shannonzboiiPosted 2/14/2013 11:03:09 AM
Rayzorium posted...
Well, you could become a werewolf yourself. Might take a lot of the challenge out of your playthrough, though.

Vampire Lord is also great; Drain Life hits like a truck and will 1-shot just about everything at level 1. Keep in mind that werewolves are immune to paralyze and force choke, though.

Vampire lord requires you to be level 10 to start the dawnguard questline so thats out of the question..... sadly
#8nytecrawlaPosted 2/14/2013 11:08:18 AM
shannonzboii posted...
Rayzorium posted...

Vampire lord requires you to be level 10 to start the dawnguard questline so thats out of the question..... sadly

You can go and start the DG questline right out of the gate. You just need to know where the castle is. The place doesn't magically appear out of the ether when you hit level 10. You can ride to Solstheim immediately as well, hell if you manage to get your hands on a spare dragon soul you can start that quest before doing the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller.

The only thing that triggers at a level preset is the Guards telling you about the Dawnguard at 10, and the vampire attacks happening at 8.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#9nytecrawlaPosted 2/14/2013 11:18:41 AM
Also, silver weapons. Seriously, just head east of Dawnstar until you run into a silver hand base and kill the three outside. One should have a Silver Longsword, one should have a Silver Greatsword and the third should be an archer.

Double post shenanigans.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#10Evil_SandwichPosted 2/14/2013 11:21:14 AM
Try using the Atronach Forge at the College of Winterhold to make a Staff of Storm Atronach.

They can be made at any level and don't require a Sigil Stone.

The ingredients to make them are:

1 Broom

1 Orichalcum Ingot/Ore

1 Vold Salts

1 Greater/Grand Soul gem (doesn't matter if filled or empty)