Dragon at Northwind Summit?

#1ShadowPikaPosted 2/4/2013 7:57:30 PM
I'm currently facing a dragon at Northwind Summit, m'kay? I'm using one of the beaten-down wooden houses there as cover, the next thing I know, the dragon flies over the house, I hear a big crash, the house seems deeper into the ground and I can't get out. Is this intentional, or a glitch?
---
They say I'm short, I say "Que te jodan, usted es un gigante." Spanish.
XBL Gamertag: CMaStep89
#2auldfhartePosted 2/4/2013 7:59:20 PM
sounds like a glitch
---
"There be no butter in hell!"-CCF
#3silverhunter16Posted 2/4/2013 8:37:03 PM
Sometimes when dragons crash land they leave behind trail of upturned dirt. Its a failed attempt to add "realism" to the crash but all it does is get annoying in areas like northwind where it will trap you until the fight is done and you fast travel.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#4auldfhartePosted 2/4/2013 8:42:11 PM
<<facepalm>> I forgot about the mound of dirt! Never been trapped by it, but will remember to fast travel afterwards if it does.
---
"There be no butter in hell!"-CCF
#5ShadowPika(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:56:56 PM
A couple minutes after I put up this topic, I was still trapped in the house and I was using Lydia as a meat shield. Somehow, even though the dragon was standing almost directly in front of me, I managed to fast travel back to the entrance of Northwind Summit. What the ****? I mean, I'm not complaining, but still.
---
They say I'm short, I say "Que te jodan, usted es un gigante." Spanish.
XBL Gamertag: CMaStep89
#6evilmax89Posted 2/5/2013 6:57:16 AM
The exact same thing happened to me...I had to constantly use conuration majic and deal some magic at a distance THEN when it died, fast-travel to the entrance wishing the dragon's corpse would still be there. Big WTF moment right there!
---
PSN: xSimplyEvilx / GT: XxSimplyEvilxX
Backlog: http://backloggery.com/evilmax89