Necromancer Easy Class? / Do They Summon?

#1CodyTwoHottiePosted 2/5/2013 12:03:49 AM
two part question im thinking of being a necromancer but i hate playing as easy and simple classes so heres my question is it an easy class? is it just raise an undead and run away? do they use bound weapons or do they just use ice magic ?

the other question is do they summon atronachs? just asking due to it been in the same tree as raising undead spells
#2zeroboboPosted 2/5/2013 12:06:55 AM
its whatever you want it to be
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#3CodyTwoHottie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:11:07 AM
zerobobo posted...

thats the cheap answer . . . im just asking how there suppose to be played as
#4lordofchaos17Posted 2/5/2013 12:35:02 AM
Use destruction to take out one person, then raise him and act as artillery. If you have Dawnguard you can get three spells that summon undead in the Soul Carin. They're kind of hard to find though.
---
So says the High Necromancer of the Slaughterfish!
#5vigorm0rtisPosted 2/5/2013 12:36:29 AM
zerobobo posted...

It's not a cheap answer, the game doesn't have classes so it's up to you to decide the 'parameters' of necromancer. In my mind, a necromancer only reanimates or summons undead-- no atronachs, no daedra.

Conjuration builds are the easiest in the game in my mind. Even on master, nothing survives for long under the onslaught of two daedra lords/wrathmen and the PC.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#6CodyTwoHottie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:42:51 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
zerobobo posted...

It's not a cheap answer, the game doesn't have classes so it's up to you to decide the 'parameters' of necromancer. In my mind, a necromancer only reanimates or summons undead-- no atronachs, no daedra.

Conjuration builds are the easiest in the game in my mind. Even on master, nothing survives for long under the onslaught of two daedra lords/wrathmen and the PC.

too me its a cheap answer you did just what i wanted ou answered my question then saying its how you want it too be , but thats a shame that there the easiest in the game i thought they be tough due to having low health ill think of another class to make but thanks
#7alaindcPosted 2/5/2013 12:47:24 AM
here is some good topic about it...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65094822
-Race does not matter in the end. Just pick which ever race you don't mind staring at for hours.

-First thing I do on most mage/necromancer oriented characters is head to Solitude. There is a hidden chest inside the castle that is full of soulgems, spell tomes and scrolls. Perfect for early magic users who don't have the gold to buy all of these spells. Because lets face it, you are more or less broke coming out of the starter area and the spells cost a lot early on. Here is a link to how to get the chest....
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ojn_x1Miick&feature=related

-Second thing I do is do the quest to get the black star. Comes in very handy for enchanting early on since black soul gems are hard to come by early in the game.

-Becoming a vampire so you can take advantage of the Necromage perk in restoration is almost perfect for Necromancers.

-Get your hands on magic staves early on. With low enchanting skill and low magic regen, you will be running out of magic a lot. Staves can come in handy when you are low on magic and need to kill something.

-Get yourself a follower simply to soak up the damage so you can live longer enough to use raise dead on fallen enemies. Plus, random dragon attacks will hurt no since you won't have any dead bodies around to raise.

-As someone else already stated, pick up enchanting. This will help with casting spells because you can enchant gear to reduce spell cost to as low as you like and boost your magic regen.

and this one
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64818432
#8JackNurSnakPackPosted 2/5/2013 2:25:53 AM
TC: How are Necro's SUPPOSED to be?
ME: Because Necro's are real and have very specific rules about how they are played.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#9Smackdowner1Posted 2/5/2013 4:29:03 AM
CodyTwoHottie posted...
zerobobo posted...

thats the cheap answer . . . im just asking how there suppose to be played as

Do you like not know what Necro in Necromancer means or something?

It means death.

Necromancers focus in death magic. That's the only requirement. You raise corpses and summon spirits.

The rest of your playstyle is up to you.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#10jammymacsterPosted 2/5/2013 4:31:44 AM
Necromancers in Skyrim focus on reanimation and ice element spells. They don't use bound weapons nor summoning magic.
---
AKA: Valadez