"I think those who support the Stormcloaks are racist jerks."

#1CalistoCoonPosted 2/5/2013 1:00:55 AM
Why are there so many of these topics, all full of different people but rarely does anyone say anything different then the other 200 posts in the topic saying the same thing?
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#2kgood0521Posted 2/5/2013 1:03:47 AM
Oh. Another one of these.
---
XBL: KGdlux0521 / PSN: K_GooD_5 / 3DS: 2191-7651- 4963
#3DerejinPosted 2/5/2013 1:38:42 AM
People have different opinions, and want to make themselves heard.
..I just did that, right there. XD
#4nathraxhPosted 2/5/2013 1:43:18 AM
I'm not inclined to listen to a guy with "Coon" in his name rant about people who call out racism.

Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#5kylekillgannonPosted 2/5/2013 1:59:45 AM
nathraxh posted...
I'm not inclined to listen to a guy with "Coon" in his name rant about people who call out racism.

Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see.

That's kind of prejudice of you.

The main problem is that's the only real argument they have, aside from the paper thin "Well, the Aldmeri Dominion could just invade Skyrim if they win, and no one could do anything about it."

Both points kind of suck, since every other race is basically as bigoted as the Nords and would act similarly to the Nords if this were Morrowind for instance and they're in a nation on the way opposite side of the world.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#6SoulOfFaythPosted 2/5/2013 2:03:42 AM
I think people who like Dunmer are racist jerks.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#7Ajd_KingPosted 2/5/2013 2:04:55 AM(edited)
kylekillgannon posted...
The main problem is that's the only real argument they have, aside from the paper thin "Well, the Aldmeri Dominion could just invade Skyrim if they win, and no one could do anything about it."

It's also probably safe to assume a lot of Nordic legionaries would abandon the Empire when they find out Skyrim has withdrawn it's support, which would diminish the defenses around Cyrodiil.

Also, Skyrim leaving the Empire cuts off High Rock from Cyrodiil via land, and the sea route is long and travels past non-allied nations. So if High Rock were to also bail, the Empire loses those forces in Cyrodiil as well.

Either way, Argonians rule.
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#8CaIiber345Posted 2/5/2013 2:10:20 AM(edited)
We know who the next High King should be...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRWH_seUNRo
---
Magical Skyrim crackers! http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8229/8446129224_fc6346006f_b.jpg
Hail HYDRA!
#9kylekillgannonPosted 2/5/2013 2:12:15 AM
Ajd_King posted...
Either way, Argonians rule.

I'd never envy the man who ****s with an Argonian in Black Marsh. I'd count them lucky for doing it in Morrowind even.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#10obishawnPosted 2/5/2013 4:27:07 AM
CalistoCoon posted...
Why are there so many of these topics, all full of different people but rarely does anyone say anything different then the other 200 posts in the topic saying the same thing?

Because real world political correctness has them brainwashed into thinking that being racist is a greater evil than allying with your enemy and turning a blind eye towards the execution of your own citizens.
---
Winter is coming