"I think those who support the Stormcloaks are racist jerks."

#11SoulOfFaythPosted 2/5/2013 4:35:38 AM
obishawn posted...
CalistoCoon posted...
Why are there so many of these topics, all full of different people but rarely does anyone say anything different then the other 200 posts in the topic saying the same thing?

Because real world political correctness has them brainwashed into thinking that being racist is a greater evil than allying with your enemy and turning a blind eye towards the execution of your own citizens.

Also, racism in TES universe is more justified than racism in the real world (where it is not), and drawing a parallel makes no sense. In the same way that killing vampires in real life is wrong but in TES it's cool.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#12rx54Posted 2/5/2013 4:53:27 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
I think people who like Dunmer are racist jerks.

This comment confuses me if I think about it enough.
There's quite a few factors and ways it makes no sense....
It's like a puzzle.
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
Dubstep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTLjEqj5Xk
#13SoulOfFaythPosted 2/5/2013 4:55:41 AM
Well since the Dunmer I've met on Solstheim are pretty much more racist than any Nord, people who like Dunmer must be even more racist than people who like the Stormcloaks.
---
#14RikashiPosted 2/5/2013 4:58:21 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
Well since the Dunmer I've met on Solstheim are pretty much more racist than any Nord, people who like Dunmer must be even more racist than people who like the Stormcloaks.

You could also, you know, just like them and look past their racist flaws.
---
Wait a moment... pencil processors offline!?
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#15SNESdude11Posted 2/5/2013 5:13:49 AM(edited)
Are you saying being racist isn't a bad thing? (TC)
#16SNESdude11Posted 2/5/2013 5:16:22 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
obishawn posted...
CalistoCoon posted...
Why are there so many of these topics, all full of different people but rarely does anyone say anything different then the other 200 posts in the topic saying the same thing?

Because real world political correctness has them brainwashed into thinking that being racist is a greater evil than allying with your enemy and turning a blind eye towards the execution of your own citizens.

Also, racism in TES universe is more justified than racism in the real world (where it is not), and drawing a parallel makes no sense. In the same way that killing vampires in real life is wrong but in TES it's cool.

Never knew vampires existed in real life.
#17SoulOfFaythPosted 2/5/2013 5:21:36 AM
exactly.
---
#18Bigj089Posted 2/5/2013 6:29:38 AM
nathraxh posted...
I'm not inclined to listen to a guy with "Coon" in his name rant about people who call out racism.

Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see.

When raccoons try to get on our back porch momma just chases them off with a broom.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#19nathraxhPosted 2/5/2013 6:33:12 AM
Bigj089 posted...
nathraxh posted...
I'm not inclined to listen to a guy with "Coon" in his name rant about people who call out racism.

Keep moving, folks. Nothing to see.

When raccoons try to get on our back porch momma just chases them off with a broom.

You sound like a man who understands the shrimping business.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#20Cast_SupremacyPosted 2/5/2013 6:54:05 AM(edited)
CalistoCoon posted...

This topic alone is probably going to devolve into Stormcloaks vs Imperials and take up more than 200 posts...