"I think those who support the Stormcloaks are racist jerks."

#4195_EclipsePosted 2/6/2013 9:11:30 AM
CalistoCoon posted...
Why are there so many of these topics, all full of different people but rarely does anyone say anything different then the other 200 posts in the topic saying the same thing?

Because the in thing to do, is to call anything you disagree with racist, even if it has nothing to do with actual racism. People are stupid.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#42FOGEDABOUDITPosted 2/6/2013 9:44:42 AM
Heil Stormcloak!
---
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
#43Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/6/2013 10:17:15 AM
Neither one is morally better. It's if you want to suppress a rebellion or join it
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#44obishawnPosted 2/6/2013 10:21:26 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Neither one is morally better. It's if you want to suppress a nation or free it.

Fix'd
---
Winter is coming
#45RikashiPosted 2/6/2013 10:23:23 AM
Is it just me or was this board a lot more pro-Empire when this game first came out? Opinions have shifted, I guess.
---
Wait a moment... pencil processors offline!?
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#46sunbro1Posted 2/6/2013 10:25:54 AM
Seems to me it's gone Stormcloak - Imperial - Stormcloak
The anti stormcloak threads are just stupid as people don't seem to understand grey and grey morality
#47Jstretch19Posted 2/6/2013 10:27:06 AM(edited)
Rikashi posted...
Is it just me or was this board a lot more pro-Empire when this game first came out? Opinions have shifted, I guess.

I thought it was more pro-Stormcloak at first, then it shifted to Empire after a while, now its shifting back to Stormcloak again.

Ninjaed
---
Screw GS
#48clone11Posted 2/6/2013 10:27:54 AM
I just figured the Empire people stopped giving a f***.

Plus, 90% of pro-Empire stuff that was posted before was MoE being an idiot, so.
---
"Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity..."