Some strange questions about Bone Hawk Amulet and East Empire Pendants

#1solon_galePosted 2/5/2013 3:02:13 AM
I've been traveling for business for a long time (and still am now) and never had a nice sit-down time with Skyrim since Dawnguard DLC came out. Can anyone please help me confirm something?

1. Does the Bone Hawk Amulet protrude out of the Archmage Robes? If so, does it clip or look horrible?

2. Can you wear and enchant East Empire Pendants (Dragon Born DLC)?

Many thanks for those who would be so kind to answer.
#2silverhunter16Posted 2/5/2013 6:06:12 AM
Not sure about the bone hawk amulet but the east empire pendents can be enchanted and equipped
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#3solon_gale(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:39:24 AM
Thank you ever so much. ^_^
#4solon_gale(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:20:05 PM
Could I trouble you to check what the bone hawk amulet looks like on the archmage robes? Just a few minutes of your time will be much appreciated. ^_^
#5zeroboboPosted 2/5/2013 10:21:41 PM
if i recall correctly the east empire company amulets just look like generic gold ones so specially enchanting one seems like a waste
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#6silverhunter16Posted 2/6/2013 2:29:07 PM
The Bone Hawk Amulet will show when wearing the Archmage's robes. It has a rather nice look to it, IMO
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#7masterpug53Posted 2/6/2013 2:34:06 PM
Just be careful if you turn any more East Empire pendants in for a reward - if it's scripted anything like the TG Fishing missions, it'll probably remove your enchanted one along with the generics. If that's the case, dropping your enchanted pendant on the ground before talking to the guy should prevent the problem.

And unless there's some bug upon enchanting, the Empire pendants have a ship emblem which differentiates them from normal gold amulets - I plan on enchanting one myself to be my barter / carry weight pendant whenever I get around to patching.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#8solon_gale(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:48:36 AM
Many thanks to everyone for your kind help. ^_^