Class naming option in an update

#1readyaimfailPosted 2/5/2013 3:59:52 AM
remember in all the other tes games before V you could name your own class?

If they returned that feature in the form of naming a star as a class in an update would that make it simpler for everybody.
---
The anti-troll dedicated to destroying trolls: credit rebelelite and originalreturns
Remember: readyaimfail trolled ya.
#2SuperFlikPosted 2/5/2013 4:26:30 AM
I would hope that Bethesda would add something useful in the next update.
---
Zelos Wilder: "Demon Fang! Demon Fang! Demon Fang!
Damn, I must be a genius! Double Demon Fang!"
#3SoulOfFaythPosted 2/5/2013 4:28:24 AM
Like spears or horse armor.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#4IronticsDragonLPosted 2/5/2013 4:29:24 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
Like spears.

Fixed.
---
I should get Dark Souls one Day...
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord
#5vigorm0rtisPosted 2/5/2013 4:41:45 AM
IronticsDragonL posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...
Like an in-game text about why no spears.

Fixed.

Fixed.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#6IronticsDragonLPosted 2/5/2013 4:51:22 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
IronticsDragonL posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...
Like an in-game text about why no spears.

Fixed.

Fixed.

More like Improved.
---
I should get Dark Souls one Day...
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord
#7X ProwLPosted 2/5/2013 1:16:07 PM
I don't know why this community is in such a fuss over spears, In the original Morrowind spears were awful. Especially since you have to hit forward while attacking to get thrust attacks and default was the swing.

It wasn't until the expansions came out that Beth included a 'best attack' by default option.

Even if this community was nostalgic surely the popularity of the crossbow has proven that those 'extra' weapon types aren't needed, Especially for the amount of work needed to bring them into Skyrim.

Spears and throwing items are really niche.
---
Gamefaqs, The only place where a Single post can get moderated, Overturned and then RE-Moderated. Pathetic.
#8darkportal785Posted 2/5/2013 1:20:58 PM
I don't know why this community is in such a fuss over spears, In the original Morrowind spears were awful. Especially since you have to hit forward while attacking to get thrust attacks and default was the swing.

It wasn't until the expansions came out that Beth included a 'best attack' by default option.

Even if this community was nostalgic surely the popularity of the crossbow has proven that those 'extra' weapon types aren't needed, Especially for the amount of work needed to bring them into Skyrim.

No, you're a towel.
---
Hey! Who's that thinkin' nasty thoughts? Nasty boys.
#9the_arisenPosted 2/5/2013 1:24:22 PM
darkportal785 posted...

No, you're a towel.

You guys sure dont like Towely very much... is there some sort of Towely-ban around here?

Wanna get HIGH?
---
The other Raptors and I have constructed a make shift bridge to Venezuela, where I shall assume odd jobs under the guise Lord Plinkington, but I've said to much
#10turn_basedPosted 2/5/2013 1:28:20 PM
In-game explanations for the removal of many beloved features from the earlier titles would be very much appreciated AND very much impossible.
---
Redguards Rule!