What Would You Kill Me With?

#71JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:49:10 PM
shadowlucas27 posted...
Also, how in the name of Cthulu did this topic blow up like this?

Cuz it is mr. houses will.
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#72BarneyMcbigglePosted 2/7/2013 11:39:42 PM
I would take a razor wire and a pvc pipe. Then I would slide the razor wire inside the pipe and shove the pipe up your butt. Then I would apply pressure to the base of the razor wire to hold it in place and slide the pipe out. Then I'd start tugging on the wire. :D
---
You want a piece of me, boy?
#73nocturnal travelerPosted 2/8/2013 12:46:45 AM
No one said Wabbajack yet? Fine, I'll say it.

I'll kill you with...the Wabbajack!
---
--I understand your opinion. I just don't care about it. ~Jedah--
#74JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:48:40 PM
BarneyMcbiggle posted...
I would take a razor wire and a pvc pipe. Then I would slide the razor wire inside the pipe and shove the pipe up your butt. Then I would apply pressure to the base of the razor wire to hold it in place and slide the pipe out. Then I'd start tugging on the wire. :D

You are a sick, sick man
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#75SILKAPosted 2/8/2013 1:04:44 PM
Gots to go with the King of the weapons, Sword.
---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#76JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 6:12:07 PM
Bump for the childrens
---
#77VincentVega13Posted 2/14/2013 12:04:00 PM
BarneyMcbiggle posted...

Yakuza?
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#78koutsu88Posted 2/14/2013 12:40:45 PM(edited)
I would electrocute you causing a temporary paralysis, and while you were still conscious but unable to move, I would've reached into your **** and pulled out your lower intestine slowly, hand over hand like a fancy magician scarf trick; then I would fashion the intestine in a crude giraffe and give it to your children as a Christmas stocking stuffer...and then as
your eyes start to close in final submission to death's cold embrace, I'd point to the ceiling and say, "Is that your card?", and stuck to the ceiling is the card that he picked earlier. Oh, I forget to tell you, he picked a card earlier.
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]
#79St0ve1Posted 2/14/2013 5:34:16 PM
Tie you down, punch you in the face until you beg me to kill you, and then I walk away and let you starve to death:)
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board