Found some interesting things hidden in the files for Dragonborn on PC.

#1agentspoonPosted 2/5/2013 3:07:29 PM
Some cool spells and a sword I cant work out what it does.

Found a Spell called Dragon Storm that summons two Spectral Dragons for how ever long you hold it and then vanish when you release it. But the best thing is for every 5 Dragon Souls you have it summons another Spectral Dragon. I currently have nine floating around me.

The second Spell is Conjure Ancients, this summons Ancient Dragonborns to aid you n battle, it also has the extra one for five Dragons effect of the other spell but they are timed and vanish quite quickly.

Another one called Dragonbreath which is exactly like Lightening Storm but Fire instead of Shock

Also a One handed version of Lightening Storm and Fire Breath (The Shout) which the Priests use.

I found a Sword called Zahkrii Do Dovahkiin with the description "The Swords True Power can on be unlocked by the Thu'um of the Dovahkiin"

Found the Shout (I think) that Miraak uses to kill Dragons, its called Benthic Scream and its description is "Your Thu'um Power is corrupted by the influence of Hermaeus Mora"

And I found a new Spider breed called Pack Spider, talk to it and it will carry items for you.

Only been looking for a while, will update of I find anything else.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#2IronticsDragonLPosted 2/5/2013 3:10:25 PM
agentspoon posted...
*Big wall of interesting info*

Wow, that's a lot of things that Beth hid in DB for PC.
Dang shame that I don't plan on getting it until Summer.
---
If I never played Pokemon during my childhood, am I a poor fool?
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6
#3wufei8706Posted 2/5/2013 3:17:30 PM
Pretty cool.
---
http://i45.tinypic.com/4sl82r.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Uu5mm.png
#4Fate_AssassinPosted 2/5/2013 3:22:17 PM
I cal shenanigans on this. Mostly because you are the only person to say they found this, and most mod makers would tear Dragonborn apart the minute the got it downloaded.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
3/13/2013, shipment date
#5agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:28:16 PM
I cal shenanigans on this. Mostly because you are the only person to say they found this, and most mod makers would tear Dragonborn apart the minute the got it downloaded.

coc qasmoke

Look in the chest called Dragonborn Weapons to find the Sword.

Psb to get all Spells, Powers and Shouts and simply look though all the files.

Downloaded Dragonborn an hours ago and have been looking since then
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
#6zeroboboPosted 2/5/2013 3:31:43 PM
i dont really doubt it.

most games and expansions for stuff like this have weird stuff in it like that.

alot of it is stuff they were going to put in, but didnt make the cut, either they were buggy, didnt work right, they never found a good way to introduce it, ect. easier to just disable it than completely remove it from the file, so they just leave it in its inactive state.

its also dumb if anyone gets upset "omg why wasnt this in it" well obviously they had reasons not to include it. just like the arena that was supposed to be in windhelm in the maingame.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#7readyaimfailPosted 2/5/2013 3:32:41 PM
agentspoon posted...

coc qasmoke

Look in the chest called Dragonborn Weapons to find the Sword.

Psb to get all Spells, Powers and Shouts and simply look though all the files.

Downloaded Dragonborn an hours ago and have been looking since then

Fair play
---
Resident evil 6 was terrible
#8JohnRyan1228Posted 2/5/2013 3:32:49 PM
Dragonbreath omg

Possible energy dragons?
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#9agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:35:02 PM
Dragonbreath omg

Possible energy dragons?

No its the same beam style spell as Lightening Storm but with a blast of Fire instead.
---
#10Brenz0rPosted 2/5/2013 3:43:50 PM(edited)
Note to self: I am adding these via console if I find them.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN