Found some interesting things hidden in the files for Dragonborn on PC.

#31SILKAPosted 2/5/2013 5:38:00 PM
agentspoon posted...
Only problem with Conjure Ancients is they kill everything, and I mean everything, Guards, Villagers, Animals.

Even children?

Don't be stupid children are immortal.
---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#32darkportal785Posted 2/5/2013 5:42:48 PM
agentspoon posted...
Only problem with Conjure Ancients is they kill everything, and I mean everything, Guards, Villagers, Animals.

Even children?

Peter Pan proves this.
#33GriffRobertsPosted 2/5/2013 5:43:57 PM
A lot of it sounds like it's mostly there to serve a different functional purpose in the main game, like giving the spells to other NPCs (like Dragon Priests) or creatures. And most of the other stuff seems crazy OP, or just incomplete. I doubt that Dragonborn Sword actually has any effect to match the description, and the Daedric Greatsword model probably is a placeholder. It probably didn't survive against Miraak's Sword and the Bloodskal Blade.

The Pack Spider was probably removed so that the Dremora Butler would retain it's usefulness. Shame we didn't get Dragon Breath, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was packaged in another DLC. Are you sure it's not just the same as the continuous Fire Breath Shout that Dragons use?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if someone peeked into the Creation Kit and found incomplete quest data for the Bow of the Stag Prince. Everything about that bow screams incomplete.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#34agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:44:00 PM
agentspoon posted...

Even children?

Peter Pan proves this.

So does Michael Jackson....TEEEHEEEE!
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#35agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:46:37 PM
@GriffRoberts

The Firebreath spell works exactly like the Lightening Storm spell except its a blast of Fire (Like Flames) that is fired. Even has Fire burning all over whereas Lightening Storm has Electricity.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
#36Llya_PasternakPosted 2/5/2013 5:48:58 PM
I can confirm this. Give me a sec to post some pics to steam.
#37CalistoCoonPosted 2/5/2013 5:49:17 PM
Brenz0r posted...
agentspoon posted...

Even children?

Not the younglings!
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#38Llya_PasternakPosted 2/5/2013 6:01:57 PM
Here you go. Was skeptical at first cause it sounded too awesome but its actually real.

The sword:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125292347

The Dragon Storm spell description:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125292422

Dragonstorm in use:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125292485

Only mods in this pic of note are Skyui for the menus and an animation replacer for the dual cast.
#39agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:05:46 PM
Thank you.
---
#40The_Ivory_ManPosted 2/5/2013 6:06:55 PM
darkportal785 posted...
agentspoon posted...

Even children?

Peter Pan proves this.

So does Fallout 3