Found some interesting things hidden in the files for Dragonborn on PC.

#61nytecrawlaPosted 2/6/2013 1:21:01 PM
Why you gotta rub it in, spoon? Now I want an uber mage...ah well, maybe next playthrough.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#62agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:23:42 PM
Why you gotta rub it in, spoon? Now I want an uber mage...ah well, maybe next playthrough.

I wanted those Spells since I saw the Priests use them in Dragonborn.

Shame I cant get the one handed Fire Ball version, imagine a Fire Breath sized Fireball fired from one hand.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#63SelectedforbetaPosted 2/6/2013 4:53:21 PM
Bumb for more exploration.
#64agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:03:16 PM
Bumb for more exploration.

I did find a Spell from the Dawnguard DLC that Resurrects two Dead Bodies at the same time but the best thing is it does not need to be aimed.

It uses the same animation as the Flesh Spells but auto seeks two dead bodies near you.

You dont even have to be looking at them its quite awesome as you can cast it in the middle of battle without taking your focus off the battle.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
#65AddictedToXboxPosted 2/6/2013 5:58:05 PM
agentspoon posted...
Finally my Mage feels powerful.

A One Handed Lightening Storm for Crowd Control, a Ice Blast that fills entire corridors and slows enemies down to a crawl and a Dual Cast Fire Blast spell that does 112 points of Fire Damage a second.

:D

Also Summon Dragon Priest and Spectral Dragon.

The Dragon Priest summon is quite powerful, but I'd advise against using it if you do not like ash piles. Whenever he dies or "expires," he leaves inaccessible ash piles on top of the ones leftover from resurrected corpses.
---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!
#66kharn the betrayerPosted 2/6/2013 6:02:56 PM
pretty sure the conjure dragonpriest spell was in the vanilla game (its from the konarik mask)

also ash piles arnt that big of a deal in the pc version because mods
---
white FC:1936 0013 2567
white 2 FC:3268 2903 6105
#67AddictedToXboxPosted 2/6/2013 6:06:39 PM
kharn the betrayer posted...
pretty sure the conjure dragonpriest spell was in the vanilla game (its from the konarik mask)

also ash piles arnt that big of a deal in the pc version because mods

It is. I've been using it for months.
---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!
#68agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:51:52 PM
@AddictedToXbox

I realised they are way over powered when I summoned two and they in turn summon a Storm Atronach so five of use were flinging Shock Spells around.

The bandit camp didn't stand a chance.
---
#69LEGEND_725Posted 2/6/2013 8:26:27 PM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Dragonbreath omg

Possible energy dragons?

What is a Zapdos? No spoilers plz have not beat main story
---
RIP Gamespot 5/21/09 - 5/8/12. . .
#70Brenz0rPosted 2/6/2013 8:43:49 PM
agentspoon posted...
A One Handed Lightening Storm for Crowd Control, a Ice Blast that fills entire corridors and slows enemies down to a crawl...

What are these two called?
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN