Found some interesting things hidden in the files for Dragonborn on PC.

#71agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:20:21 AM
agentspoon posted...
A One Handed Lightening Storm for Crowd Control, a Ice Blast that fills entire corridors and slows enemies down to a crawl...

What are these two called?

The Shock one is called Lightening Storm and the Ice one is called Frost Stream.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#72UltimaKeyMasterPosted 2/7/2013 1:26:35 PM
agentspoon posted...
Another one called Dragonbreath which is exactly like Lightening Storm but Fire instead of Shock

I'll laugh quite hard if this dragon breath only does 40 damage.
---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade, Xbox Live-Red Skyblade 64
Steam-brandonskysword
#73Brenz0rPosted 2/7/2013 9:32:50 PM
UltimaKeyMaster posted...
agentspoon posted...
Another one called Dragonbreath which is exactly like Lightening Storm but Fire instead of Shock

I'll laugh quite hard if this dragon breath only does 40 damage.

I tested it with both fire spell perks, Intense Flames and Aspect of Terror. Got it up to 112 damage per second, the same as the two-handed Lightning Storm. Also, I'm no longer using the two-handed one. One-handed lightning blasts look much more awesome. It's a shame that they still don't stagger the target like Thunderbolt, Incinerate and so on, but you win some, you lose some.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#74Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 2/10/2013 10:46:53 AM
agentspoon posted...
Bumb for more exploration.

I did find a Spell from the Dawnguard DLC that Resurrects two Dead Bodies at the same time but the best thing is it does not need to be aimed.

It uses the same animation as the Flesh Spells but auto seeks two dead bodies near you.

You dont even have to be looking at them its quite awesome as you can cast it in the middle of battle without taking your focus off the battle.

That's not from dawn guard. I've been using it on my ps3 for a while now.
---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
#75agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:52:29 PM
@Brenz0r

The One Handed Lightening Storm is amazing.

Its perfectly balanced as well, I dont see why it was not added. Half the damage of the two handed for mobility.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!