help deciding between Insightful Enchanter, or the elemental enchanter route?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. help deciding between Insightful Enchanter, or the elemental enchanter route?
2 years ago#1
is Insightful Enchanter worth getting over the elemental enchanter perks (fire, ice, bolt)? i'm having a really hard time deciding.
2 years ago#2
Depends on whether you want to focus on enchanting your weapons or armor.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
2 years ago#3
Get insightful, then go straight up to extra enchantment. Get the elemental perks if the middle path stalls due to levels.
---
leg godt
2 years ago#4
probably weapons more than armor i guess....so that would mean insightful would be the better choice for me, right?
but is it true it only gives a bonus for the first enchantment (i've heard others say that)? so any subsequent enchantments would get no bonus?
2 years ago#5
I find the increased skills and stats far more useful than elemental, but that's reflective of my playstyle.
2 years ago#6
It's a toss-up between stronger skill/defensive enchants or stronger offensive enchants.I think the elemental enchants also make elemental weapons use less charges,but I'm not sure if it's those perks,the Augmented perks,or the Novice-Master Destruction perks that do that.
---
Herp-a derp
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. help deciding between Insightful Enchanter, or the elemental enchanter route?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived