Must have dragon shouts for DW warrior

#1Dragoon08Posted 2/5/2013 5:31:36 PM
Hey,

I'm just looking to see which shouts you guys suggest for a Dual Wield light armor Warrior.

I know I will get Dragonrend pretty soon (first thing I do after thieve guild and dawnguard)

Thanks
---
Black 2 FC : 4986 2967 8982
#2AddictedToXboxPosted 2/5/2013 5:33:21 PM
Elemental Fury and Marked For Death, for sure.
---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!
#3justaguyx2Posted 2/5/2013 5:46:46 PM
I used fire breath quite a bit when I tried a similar build. I found it gave me that extra little bit for the edge early on.
#4Mick65Posted 2/5/2013 5:51:49 PM
Slow time
---
leg godt
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/5/2013 5:54:29 PM
AddictedToXbox posted...
Elemental Fury and Marked For Death, for sure.

this elemental fury was basically meant for this exact type of build
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#6zeroboboPosted 2/5/2013 6:07:56 PM(edited)
elemental fury would help alot.

unrelenting force is also super useful, i recommend just the single word shout, it'll help you interrupt enemy casters/archers while you close the distance. it can also be useful to interrupt enemy power attacks since you lack the ability to block. and the cooldown for the single word is extremely short.

i would avoid marked for death merely for the buggy nature of it, plus you're dual wielding, you already deal a ridiculous amount of damage.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#7lorddrago88Posted 2/6/2013 8:20:02 AM
Elemental Fury stacks with the Dual-wield swing speed perks.

You'll attack ridiculously fast. You can get one of the Elemental Fury words near Solitude. No fighting of enemies required.
#8Brenz0rPosted 2/6/2013 8:31:57 AM
lorddrago88 posted...
Elemental Fury stacks with the Dual-wield swing speed perks.

If only it could be made to stack with Bound Swords.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#9RampagingwalrusPosted 2/6/2013 8:38:20 AM
Mick65 posted...
Slow time

This.
It is damn near the only shout you will ever need/use.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#10Asakura_ReiPosted 2/6/2013 8:42:41 AM
Elemental Fury, Slow Time or Unrelenting Force.

Elemental Fury won't work on enchanted weapons (unless that's changed since I last tried using it). Aside from that, as pointed out already when combined with the dual weapon speed perks you can attack very, very quickly. Good for pure offensive.

Slow Time is also a good choice. It will allow you to move around the opponent and deal damage while dodging their strikes. A good defensive spell, aside from the cooldown being a tad bit long.

And Unrelenting Force. This shout is just useful for every situation. You can either use it to stop attacks with the lower power shouts, or knock enemies over with the highest one and just keep hitting them.