Seriously Bethesda, you're going to make a Morrowind related DLC,

#1RINGOUTPosted 2/5/2013 11:16:40 PM
and not include Ordinator armor? What is wrong with you Bethesda I h8 you
---
Gamertag: Smoke a Fat J
#2zeroboboPosted 2/5/2013 11:35:10 PM
ordinators are dicks, i'd feel like an jerkoff if i ever wore that armor.

hell i refused to wear that armor out of principle when iw as young in morrowind i'd do the same again!

also, wtf logical reason would there be vivec city ordinator armor on solstithem for? huh?!
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#3RINGOUT(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:48:29 PM
Cause a suit of Ordinator armor just ended up locked away somewhere! It's a relic from Morrowind's past. Maybe some Ordinators fled to Solstheim so some armor was left chillin there. Idk kid. It's just a big part of what I remember from Morrowind. I'm really just surprised they didn't put it in.
---
Gamertag: Smoke a Fat J
#4mandalore2385Posted 2/6/2013 8:15:24 AM
Indoril Armor wouldn't really be that hard to explain on Solstheim, because it is the armor worn by the protectors of the Temple, not just Vivec, and House Redoran are devout Temple-goers
#5RikashiPosted 2/6/2013 10:43:31 AM
Well, Vivec does mention putting a stop to some of the Temple's more zealous activities. I'm not sure if this is canon in lore or not, but I imagine the Ordinators have disbanded a long time ago.
---
Wait a moment... pencil processors offline!?
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#6aDominationPosted 2/6/2013 10:57:23 AM
I would have been happy with an unenchanted DBH robes/armor or Hooded Thalmor Robes.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Avatar of Sithis 150(G)Chosen to bring death to Tamriel.
#7SchesparnPosted 2/6/2013 11:13:12 AM
There probably isn't any more Ordinator armor, haha. It's probably so much dust, left sitting in the crater that used to be Vivec City.
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#8FMLGPosted 2/6/2013 11:18:06 AM
The ordinators served the tribunal temple did they not? I thought that the Tribunal were replaced by the original trinity of Daedra; Mephala, Azura, Boethiah.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#9the_arisenPosted 2/6/2013 12:12:01 PM
FMLG posted...
The ordinators served the tribunal temple did they not? I thought that the Tribunal were replaced by the original trinity of Daedra; Mephala, Azura, Boethiah.

This is what I had gathered as well from text in the DB DLC. I think it is the main priest of the temple in Raven Rock who tells you all about the the false tribunal and how house Hlaalu fell out of power at pretty much the same time the tribunal was replaced by the trinity.
---
The other Raptors and I have constructed a make shift bridge to Venezuela, where I shall assume odd jobs under the guise Lord Plinkington, but I've said to much
#10RebelElite791Posted 2/6/2013 3:19:48 PM
mandalore2385 posted...
Indoril Armor wouldn't really be that hard to explain on Solstheim, because it is the armor worn by the protectors of the Temple, not just Vivec, and House Redoran are devout Temple-goers

The Tribunal Temple, not the current "temple."
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.