They need to fix the map in the next game.

#21jammymacsterPosted 2/6/2013 7:14:00 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
I am of the opposite mindset; I think that his ideas were good.

I agree. I think it'd be quite fun personally.
---
AKA: Valadez
#22GriffRobertsPosted 2/6/2013 8:16:54 AM
When the 2nd most popular PC mod for Skyrim is a world map with roads, you know Bethesda's going to take the hint for TESVI. I prefer the 3D model, but roads just make it so much better.
---
I didn't edit my sig this time, but I'm trying out the sig rotation thing.
#23zenandiPosted 2/6/2013 8:20:18 AM
100% agree.

It's good to be flashy, but not at the expense of functional. And a map, by Talos, should be functional above all else.
#24daveliciousPosted 2/6/2013 8:30:35 AM
kamahl25 posted...
Why do so many people act like fast traveling makes the game too easy.

Your ideas are all terrible and would be pointless to add

My idea has nothing to do with increasing difficulty. It's about increasing immersion, and incorporating gameplay conveniences into something more organic and lore-friendly.
---
PSN: Davelicious GT: DavePeesThePool
NEW SETUP: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Davelicious406/DSC02294.jpg
#25Smackdowner1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:35:09 AM(edited)
kgood0521 posted...

You mad bro?

I was agreeing with you till you wrote this.

There isn't anything wrong with the map, its near perfect. Put your curser over the random stuff to find your random place. Stop whining, cry baby.

Hey Einstein,

You couldn't have been agreeing with me if you think there's nothing wrong with the near perfect map.

And what makes you think I even care about your opinion, kwhateveryournameis? You're nobody special.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#2695_EclipsePosted 2/6/2013 10:09:07 AM
I actually agree, I don't like the map. The angled view has also had me trying to get somewhere that appeared to be on top of a mountain or on the side, but was actually on the opposite side of the mountain at the base.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#27spacecowboy44Posted 2/6/2013 10:13:54 AM
Smackdowner1 posted...
kgood0521 posted...

You mad bro?

I was agreeing with you till you wrote this.

There isn't anything wrong with the map, its near perfect. Put your curser over the random stuff to find your random place. Stop whining, cry baby.

Hey Einstein,

You couldn't have been agreeing with me if you think there's nothing wrong with the near perfect map.

And what makes you think I even care about your opinion, kwhateveryournameis? You're nobody special.

this is the result of letting children watch competitive cuddling...aka the WWE
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#28SoulOfFaythPosted 2/6/2013 10:45:40 AM
The map is less functional than Oblivion but I've gotten used to it. The good thing about this map is that you can find a way through the terrain and spot the little paths, while on the old map only the main roads were visible. I've become pretty good at navigating through the mountains using this map. The bad thing about it are the clouds, seriously, how ****ing stupid is it that they decided to obscure most of the map with clouds? But Clear Skies shout takes care of that.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#29SoulOfFaythPosted 2/6/2013 10:48:03 AM
And also, yeah you deserve a Brogue Kick for acting as stupid as you do and perpetuating the stereotype that only dumb rednecks like entertainment wrestling (although that may of course very well be the case in America).
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#30Smackdowner1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:52:30 AM
spacecowboy44 posted...
this is the result of letting children watch competitive cuddling...aka the WWE

I wouldn't watch that **** if you paid me.

Real wrestling fans watch TNA.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013