I THINK I don't like having discoverable locations

#11Ajd_KingPosted 2/6/2013 3:40:06 AM
So who exactly is on first and what is on the second, guys?
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#12atomicpopsiclePosted 2/6/2013 3:53:08 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
atomicpopsicle posted...
Not sure if troll...

Not sure if gets the bit...

Well pretty sure nobodies mom was in an abbot and Costello bit. Maybe grandmas lol
#13danishjuggler21Posted 2/6/2013 4:43:18 AM
vincestick posted...
zerobobo posted...
so you dont wanna explore a place because you found out the name of the place that you'll soon be exploring and you're concerned that the place you might be exploring might actually be worth exploring cus it has a name that you were informed of?

what?

But who's on first?

most on here might be too young to get this reference but its worth a shot...

This is like saying, "Most people are too young to get this reference, but 'to be or not to be.'" Classics transcend age and generation, and that particular Abbot and Costello skit is a classic.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#14vincestickPosted 2/6/2013 5:25:13 AM
danishjuggler21 posted...
vincestick posted...
zerobobo posted...
so you dont wanna explore a place because you found out the name of the place that you'll soon be exploring and you're concerned that the place you might be exploring might actually be worth exploring cus it has a name that you were informed of?

what?

But who's on first?

most on here might be too young to get this reference but its worth a shot...

This is like saying, "Most people are too young to get this reference, but 'to be or not to be.'" Classics transcend age and generation, and that particular Abbot and Costello skit is a classic.

Yeah, guess you're right. Kudos to the ones that know. It's just that even though I have a lot of friends the same age range, I know a lot more about older stuff and (possibly) dated references to many things. Even old things considered classics they might not know. Some don't even know who Vincent Price is.

But, again, I underestimate the forum goers here...and the Internet goers in general, I guess. Lol.
#15RampagingwalrusPosted 2/6/2013 7:42:03 AM
vincestick posted...
Some don't even know who Vincent Price is.

The creator/host of The Price is Right, obviously.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#16DanOverboardPosted 2/6/2013 7:51:41 AM
I've played with no HUD/compass and have come across caves at night that I wasn't aware were there. Still, after being prompted the location name, I would be looking for a minute or two to just to find the entrance.
#17obishawnPosted 2/6/2013 8:01:55 AM
Way to go, Dan. You derailed the thread by putting it back on topic.
---
Winter is coming
#18turn_basedPosted 2/6/2013 8:08:38 AM
Back on topic:

The Thrrrrrilllah...
---
Redguards Rule!
#19DocOdinePosted 2/6/2013 10:49:57 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
vincestick posted...
Some don't even know who Vincent Price is.

The creator/host of The Price is Right, obviously.

Pft, Vincent Van Ghoul is so much cooler.
---
I need a woman like Jenassa. Spend a month away from home with a strange woman, come home to food, $2000 and sex, then leave.