I must say...

#1marathonplayer1Posted 2/6/2013 2:04:36 AM
this game lacks any interesting enimies. They are all rather bland.
Now if Bethesda added deathclaws or something similar, then this game wouldn't be so bad.
---
GET OUT OF MY BASE, GENERAL!
#2zeroboboPosted 2/6/2013 2:06:15 AM
yeah, and the deathclaws would have wings, and would breath fire!
that'd make them so awesome right?!
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#3RampagingwalrusPosted 2/6/2013 2:06:53 AM
How is a big lizard that tries to play patty cake more interesting than a giant lizard that also breathes fire?
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#4atomicpopsiclePosted 2/6/2013 2:07:05 AM
Haha my first fight with a deathclaw probably felt exactly the same for me as it did for the first bandit I ate as a wherewolf
#5marathonplayer1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:35:04 AM
Dragons should be replaced by deathclaws.

Random deathclaw>Random dragon attack. Since deathclaws are land based enimies, that means that guards would be able to engage the deathclaw in melee. This stops the deathclaw from killing the towns people, because it would be occupied by the guards.
---
GET OUT OF MY BASE, GENERAL!
#6Ajd_KingPosted 2/6/2013 2:39:06 AM
Eh, dragons would be better if they were rarer and more powerful, I think currently they're just too much like any other enemy for them to feel special.
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#7atomicpopsiclePosted 2/6/2013 2:56:30 AM
Death claws are way worse than dragons. 9 out of 10 times a deathclaw is lurking right behind the corner. You hear a dragon you can walk to the store and come back before it even spots you. Now a dive bomb dragon... That could be scary
#8SxmfctPosted 2/6/2013 3:08:10 AM
Mods can add some awesome enemies, I'm sorry they're unavailable to you.
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#9Scorch3000Posted 2/6/2013 3:19:53 AM
Ajd_King posted...
Eh, dragons would be better if they were rarer and more powerful, I think currently they're just too much like any other enemy for them to feel special.

Or basic dragons are only small, weak creatures, but blood dragons are bigger, until you have massive legendary dragons.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10vincestickPosted 2/6/2013 4:30:09 AM
atomicpopsicle posted...
Haha my first fight with a deathclaw probably felt exactly the same for me as it did for the first bandit I ate as a wherewolf

That made me think a little. The posture...the movement...the attack pattern for melee.

Are the werewolves in Skyrim just reskins of Deathclaws from Fallout 3/NV?