Calling All Lore Masters 1- Bringing Back an Extinct Race

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Calling All Lore Masters 1- Bringing Back an Extinct Race

User Info: Apex1619

Apex1619
4 years ago#1
I want all the lore masters to come up with a plausible lore friendly way to bring back an extinct race to Tamriel. Dwemer, Lilmothiit, Left Handed Elves, Ayleid, Chimer, Aldmer, Nedes, Kothringi, Keptu are all options. GO!
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!

User Info: atomicpopsicle

atomicpopsicle
4 years ago#2
Left handed wut?
Please search topics for "blocking differently?" to address my skyrim issue. Google is no help :(

User Info: Apex1619

Apex1619
4 years ago#3
atomicpopsicle posted...
Left handed wut?

They lived on Yokuda
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!

User Info: Asakura_Rei

Asakura_Rei
4 years ago#4
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30652792.jpg

That is all.

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
4 years ago#5
A Deadra/Aedra wills it so.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

User Info: lordgamingtonV

lordgamingtonV
4 years ago#6
They left it open for the Kothringi to return. Dwemer, I doubt. I don't know enough back story to make a guess, but judging by how Rebel reacts to that possibility, find it unlikely. Aylieds, if I recall, may not actually extinct, and are awesome at hiding. Left Handed Elves are believed to have been destroyed with Yokuda, so I doubt they are around. As I recall, Almalexia managed to turn her skin gold again, turning her back into a chimer. Again, not sure.
Aldmer and Nedes are both ancestral races. They aren't extinct until the descendant races are all extinct as well.
As for Keptu, I can't say I've heard of them. The UESP says they are a race of man, but there isn't an actual article. Any info would be welcome.
They say that a dead man tells no tales. I disagree. They tell tales all the time, we just have to learn to listen.

User Info: Ajd_King

Ajd_King
4 years ago#7
I think Dwemer is the most likely.

Beth Guy A: So you know all those new fans we got in Skyrim and Oblivion, they freaking love the Dwemer. They've even been talking about where they've been hiding and preparing for a return.

Beth Guy B: Awesome, but wait, where have they been hiding?

Kirklebird: They haven't been hiding. All of them bar the odd, extremely rare exception became the Numidium's skin in an act of mass ascension/suicide.

Beth Guy A: The **** is a Noomadoomin?

Beth Guy B: I know! They've been hiding deep underground in a mass-Blackreach type area after losing wars to the Dark Elves, and their technology has kept them hidden.

Beth Guy A: Genius.

Todd Howard: Let's get on it, fellas.

Kirklebird: ...
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
4 years ago#8
Dark Elves...? o_O
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

User Info: sunbro1

sunbro1
4 years ago#9
Beth guys aren't that stupid otherwise they wouldn't have dumbed the absolute **** out of their game to appeal to a wide market and make ****loads of money. They're greedy and don't care about their older fans but not dumb.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Calling All Lore Masters 1- Bringing Back an Extinct Race

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived