Calling All Lore Masters 1- Bringing Back an Extinct Race

#1Apex1619Posted 2/6/2013 6:51:26 AM
I want all the lore masters to come up with a plausible lore friendly way to bring back an extinct race to Tamriel. Dwemer, Lilmothiit, Left Handed Elves, Ayleid, Chimer, Aldmer, Nedes, Kothringi, Keptu are all options. GO!
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#2atomicpopsiclePosted 2/6/2013 7:01:01 AM
Left handed wut?
---
Please search topics for "blocking differently?" to address my skyrim issue. Google is no help :(
#3Apex1619(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:02:59 AM
atomicpopsicle posted...
Left handed wut?

They lived on Yokuda
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#4Asakura_ReiPosted 2/6/2013 7:24:32 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30652792.jpg

That is all.
#5RampagingwalrusPosted 2/6/2013 7:42:58 AM
A Deadra/Aedra wills it so.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#6lordgamingtonVPosted 2/6/2013 10:29:07 AM
They left it open for the Kothringi to return. Dwemer, I doubt. I don't know enough back story to make a guess, but judging by how Rebel reacts to that possibility, find it unlikely. Aylieds, if I recall, may not actually extinct, and are awesome at hiding. Left Handed Elves are believed to have been destroyed with Yokuda, so I doubt they are around. As I recall, Almalexia managed to turn her skin gold again, turning her back into a chimer. Again, not sure.
Aldmer and Nedes are both ancestral races. They aren't extinct until the descendant races are all extinct as well.
As for Keptu, I can't say I've heard of them. The UESP says they are a race of man, but there isn't an actual article. Any info would be welcome.
---
They say that a dead man tells no tales. I disagree. They tell tales all the time, we just have to learn to listen.
#7Ajd_KingPosted 2/6/2013 10:36:36 AM
I think Dwemer is the most likely.

Beth Guy A: So you know all those new fans we got in Skyrim and Oblivion, they freaking love the Dwemer. They've even been talking about where they've been hiding and preparing for a return.

Beth Guy B: Awesome, but wait, where have they been hiding?

Kirklebird: They haven't been hiding. All of them bar the odd, extremely rare exception became the Numidium's skin in an act of mass ascension/suicide.

Beth Guy A: The **** is a Noomadoomin?

Beth Guy B: I know! They've been hiding deep underground in a mass-Blackreach type area after losing wars to the Dark Elves, and their technology has kept them hidden.

Beth Guy A: Genius.

Todd Howard: Let's get on it, fellas.

Kirklebird: ...
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#8RampagingwalrusPosted 2/6/2013 10:37:52 AM
Dark Elves...? o_O
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#9sunbro1Posted 2/6/2013 10:40:20 AM
Beth guys aren't that stupid otherwise they wouldn't have dumbed the absolute **** out of their game to appeal to a wide market and make ****loads of money. They're greedy and don't care about their older fans but not dumb.