Serana bug

#1Asakura_ReiPosted 2/6/2013 6:15:11 AM
Basically when she comes across a gradient (Like stairs or a slope) she seems to spin around slowly on the spot while remaining in the stance like she's standing on the stairs. This slows her down considerably.

Any ideas?
#2JohnRyan1228Posted 2/6/2013 6:19:04 AM
You put your right hand in,
You put your right hand out,
And you shake it all about,

You do the hokey pokey
and you turn yourself around
That what it's all about.
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#3Asakura_Rei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:22:44 AM
Ok, that wasn't what I was expecting but it gave me a laugh.

I meant what might be causing it or how to fix it?
#4obishawnPosted 2/6/2013 7:07:36 AM
Its pretty common for followers to have trouble with stairs and inclines. They'll eventually catch up but if you want them to come along in the moment, try getting them to "wait here" by looking at them and holding A. It'll take a few waiting commands before they'll get past their obstacle and even then it doesn't work 100% of the time.

I recommend just moving on and when the next area loads, be it stepping through a door or fast traveling, they'll be there.
---
Winter is coming
#5Edgemaster70000Posted 2/6/2013 9:27:07 AM
I actually had to take the long way back to the Soul Cairn entrance because i had not discovered the balcony the first time, and Serana just suddenly showed up behind me as I entered the sewer area.

Scared the pants off me, then I laughed as she immediately said "Where did you come from?"
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
#6Brenz0rPosted 2/6/2013 9:35:16 AM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
You put your right hand out,
And you shake it all about,

You do the hokey pokey
and you turn yourself around
That what it's all about.

Londo doesn't understand that song.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN