Help me pick a side to join. Racist storm cloaks or %#* hole Imperials

#1DeathEater30Posted 2/6/2013 7:52:41 AM(edited)
Which side is better to join - Results (108 votes)
Imperials
60.19% (65 votes)
Storm cloaks
39.81% (43 votes)
This poll is now closed.
They both stink as I am an argonian so if I choose stormcloaks they will probably kick me out of skyrim after I help them defeat the imperials, but the imperials would have cut off my damn head if that dragon hadn't interrupted them, so it's choosing the lessee of two evils.
#2obishawnPosted 2/6/2013 7:58:48 AM
Just think, as an Argonian, you can show your species' and culture's worth to the people of Skyrim and shed the preconceived ideas that hold your people back.
---
Winter is coming
#3nathraxhPosted 2/6/2013 8:03:00 AM(edited)
IMO, the Argonians could probably wipe out both groups.

I don't know how other people feel, but I couldn't play any character who couldn't get over the fact that someone would kill him to be certain of putting down a rebellion. Can't help thinking "man up" whenever I hear people talk about this.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#4Evil_SandwichPosted 2/6/2013 8:02:29 AM
Neither. Join the Thalmor instead.
#5DeathEater30(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:09:30 AM
Nice so when you get arrested in real life for a crime you didn't commit you can tell yourself at least they thought they were stopping a serial rapist as you rot in jail and get butt probed by big bubba.
#6CalistoCoonPosted 2/6/2013 8:10:15 AM
I wish this game was made by Obsidian, you could kick the door in and take out both charismatic and likable leaders, with a companion who is just as full of personality at your side.

Instead in this game we get immortal cardboard cut outs with personalities of paper bags.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#7obishawnPosted 2/6/2013 8:12:16 AM
nathraxh posted...
IMO, the Argonians could probably wipe out both groups.

I don't know how other people feel, but I couldn't play any character who couldn't get over the fact that someone would kill him to be certain of putting down a rebellion. Can't help thinking "man up" whenever I hear people talk about this.

I agree, kinda. I mean, almost being executed was never an issue for me. I do believe it is wrong and hints at the corruption within the Empire but it was never a motivation to join the Stormcloaks.

Now, freedom of life, freedom of religion and to end the Thalmor oppression, those are the things that motivated me.
---
Winter is coming
#8nathraxhPosted 2/6/2013 8:13:04 AM
DeathEater30 posted...
Nice so when you get arrested in real life for a crime you didn't commit you can tell yourself at least they thought they were stopping a serial rapist as you rot in jail and get butt probed by big bubba.

Comparing apples and lemons? Have fun with that.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#9DeathEater30(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:16:06 AM
nathraxh posted...
DeathEater30 posted...

No comparing virtual apples to real apples
#10nathraxhPosted 2/6/2013 8:19:47 AM
DeathEater30 posted...
nathraxh posted...
DeathEater30 posted...

No comparing virtual apples to real apples

Do yourself a favour and never become a greengrocer. If you think those two scenarios are comparable, you've clearly taken a serious blow to the head during infancy.
---
Dwarf shortage.