shield combat is really fun

#1justinandrade45Posted 2/6/2013 5:33:30 PM
It's fun having time slowdown and bashing them in the face if they try a power attack and then hitting them with a power attack as they are staggered also I live bow and arrow as well
#2Belgarion05Posted 2/6/2013 6:28:47 PM
The next time you go to write something, please read it out loud before you post it.

Seriously, that's embarrassing. Hold yourself to a higher standard. I know that I'm going to get flamed for this, but writing like that is so fundamentally lazy that it's offensive. Writing decently on a forum contributes to the value of the forum. What you just did is the equivalent of a loud belch at a poetry reading.

And no, I don't like poetry.
---
"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
#3dcorzoPosted 2/6/2013 6:38:59 PM
I see nothing wrong with what he wrote I live bow and arrow as well but not so much shields TC dual wield is best.
---
Forever grateful to the Pats and their fans for the class shown in victory Here's to Brady and the Pats earning their 4th Ring! Go Pats!
#4Belgarion05Posted 2/6/2013 6:49:16 PM
dcorzo posted...
I see nothing wrong with what he wrote I live bow and arrow as well but not so much shields TC dual wield is best.

...I hope I'm being trolled here.
---
"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
#5SephirothePosted 2/6/2013 7:35:41 PM
Punctuation is your friend
---
"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world." - Buddah
#6PaprikaMamikaPosted 2/6/2013 9:04:01 PM
Shield and fist
#7konokonohamaruPosted 2/6/2013 11:03:54 PM
i'm still bummed that we can't dual shield
---
Bioware Presents: The State of the Game Industry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMcVZQI6ybw
#8parradox1992Posted 2/6/2013 11:13:28 PM
Belgarion05 posted...
The next time you go to write something, please read it out loud before you post it.

Seriously, that's embarrassing. Hold yourself to a higher standard. I know that I'm going to get flamed for this, but writing like that is so fundamentally lazy that it's offensive. Writing decently on a forum contributes to the value of the forum. What you just did is the equivalent of a loud belch at a poetry reading.

And no, I don't like poetry.

Dude. What?
---
This statement is false.
#9SoulOfFaythPosted 2/7/2013 4:03:20 AM
i agree that people should write good on a forum becaus its hard 2 read if its not good and i loke turtles
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#101Denton28Posted 2/7/2013 4:10:38 AM
Bwen like that, mo better writ

I liv ke sheld smash ha ha ha FACE!!!!!

Snorkelzorz