shield combat is really fun

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. shield combat is really fun
3 years ago#1
It's fun having time slowdown and bashing them in the face if they try a power attack and then hitting them with a power attack as they are staggered also I live bow and arrow as well
3 years ago#2
The next time you go to write something, please read it out loud before you post it.

Seriously, that's embarrassing. Hold yourself to a higher standard. I know that I'm going to get flamed for this, but writing like that is so fundamentally lazy that it's offensive. Writing decently on a forum contributes to the value of the forum. What you just did is the equivalent of a loud belch at a poetry reading.

And no, I don't like poetry.
"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
3 years ago#3
I see nothing wrong with what he wrote I live bow and arrow as well but not so much shields TC dual wield is best.
Forever grateful to the Pats and their fans for the class shown in victory Here's to Brady and the Pats earning their 4th Ring! Go Pats!
3 years ago#4
dcorzo posted...
I see nothing wrong with what he wrote I live bow and arrow as well but not so much shields TC dual wield is best.

...I hope I'm being trolled here.
"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
3 years ago#5
Punctuation is your friend
"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world." - Buddah
3 years ago#6
Shield and fist
3 years ago#7
i'm still bummed that we can't dual shield
Bioware Presents: The State of the Game Industry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMcVZQI6ybw
3 years ago#8
Belgarion05 posted...
The next time you go to write something, please read it out loud before you post it.

Seriously, that's embarrassing. Hold yourself to a higher standard. I know that I'm going to get flamed for this, but writing like that is so fundamentally lazy that it's offensive. Writing decently on a forum contributes to the value of the forum. What you just did is the equivalent of a loud belch at a poetry reading.

And no, I don't like poetry.

Dude. What?
This statement is false.
3 years ago#9
i agree that people should write good on a forum becaus its hard 2 read if its not good and i loke turtles
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
3 years ago#10
Bwen like that, mo better writ

I liv ke sheld smash ha ha ha FACE!!!!!

Snorkelzorz
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. shield combat is really fun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived