Next small DLC

#11alaindcPosted 2/7/2013 1:20:47 PM
an arena like in the first borderlands, with prices to win would be cool.
but...
talking about small dlc (free)
i would love to add customisation, a way to tint our armor, hair, tatoos, lips, even skin.
there isn't much choice in the game.
#12Jstretch19Posted 2/7/2013 1:22:31 PM
misterjaywalwer posted...
Jstretch19 posted...
Nah, this game suffers from an extreme lack of horse armor.

Don't you just hate when your stupid horse gets in your way when you're attacking something?
---

No, I don't use horses because they suck in this game due to lack of Horse Armour.
---
Screw GS
#13thermopylaePosted 2/7/2013 1:22:31 PM
id just like a way to label my containers.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#14RebelElite791Posted 2/7/2013 1:27:08 PM
Jstretch19 posted...

Don't you just hate when your stupid horse gets in your way when you're attacking something?
---

In all seriousness, I'd love horse armor if it was patched in or included in another DLC.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#15turn_basedPosted 2/7/2013 1:36:38 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Jstretch19 posted...

---

In all seriousness, I'd love horse armor if it was patched in or included in another DLC.

Patched. Please. No more improvements or variations tied-in to dlc.

I'm not reinstalling Dawnguard in order to have a haircut and access to dragonbone weapons, but it'd still be nice to have them. Just not worth keeping DG installed for is all...
---
Redguards Rule!
#16DougymcPosted 2/7/2013 1:51:19 PM
An arena would be cool. I enjoyed it in Oblivion, even if the ending was rather disappointing.
#17SoulOfFaythPosted 2/7/2013 1:52:42 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
oskman888 posted...
Online arenas?

"That's cheating your 6 million point restoration glitch sword killed me in one hit"

"LOL"

I'd rather not play online TES

Unless it's just your bare naked character transported to the online arena and you'll need to grab some equipment there. So it'll be based purely on level, perks and your skill.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#18swervingcarzPosted 2/7/2013 2:06:22 PM
arenas are stupid. i couldnt even get pat the 4th person in oblivion. in fact. tes is way too hard already, why do they have master difficulty? does anybody actually use it? no, they just claim to to seem like a bigshop to people they never met. its stupid i know but im sure many of you do this
#19turn_basedPosted 2/7/2013 2:08:36 PM
SoulOfFayth posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
oskman888 posted...
Online arenas?

"That's cheating your 6 million point restoration glitch sword killed me in one hit"

"LOL"

I'd rather not play online TES

Unless it's just your bare naked character transported to the online arena and you'll need to grab some equipment there. So it'll be based purely on level, perks and your skill.

It'd definitely be in Windhelm then if naked men were involved...
---
Redguards Rule!
#20IronticsDragonLPosted 2/7/2013 2:13:25 PM
swervingcarz posted...
arenas are stupid. i couldnt even get pat the 4th person in oblivion. in fact. tes is way too hard already, why do they have master difficulty? does anybody actually use it? no, they just claim to to seem like a bigshop to people they never met. its stupid i know but im sure many of you do this

Obvious troll is obvious.
Oblivion and Skyrim are easy as mad until late game, unless you meant Morrowind, Daggerfall, and Arena, then yes, they are hard.
---
If I never played Pokemon during my childhood, am I a poor fool?
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6