easy way to get achievements?

#1staticxtreme5Posted 2/6/2013 8:04:44 PM
Hey, I was wondering If there is an easy way to get achievements in this game since you can transfer to PC. I just got it for Xbox (it came bundled with my 250GB slim) but I've played and nearly platinum'd it for PS3. Is it possible to get saves from PC of the moments right before an achievement would pop, and load it up on 360 and get the credit for it? I really don't care to do all that questing again but I hate it being 0/1000 on my score. If anyone knows a good way to go about this, or even knows where I can find such saves if they even exist please let me know. I do have this on PC as well, got it for cheap a while back so i could use it if I need to.
#2StarKiller77000Posted 2/6/2013 9:16:54 PM
Is there an easy way to get the achievements in this game?Yes it's called playing the game.
---
Official missionary of Toeh. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StarKiller77700 http://raptr.com/StarKiller77000/about
#3LordTrinenPosted 2/6/2013 9:20:36 PM
What Starkiller said.

And a word of warning. I've heard that Microsoft keeps an eye out for people who get too many achievements or their gamerscore shoots up too high in a very short amount of time. This could get your profile banned. They don't seem to mind single-player modding unless it influences stuff online like multiplayer or your gamer profile.

Just a rumor but why take the risk?
#4staticxtreme5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:56:44 PM
ehh, I just hate having the trophies but not the achievements lol. I guess I'm OCD like that. I'm currently playing though Dead Space 1 for the achievements for the same reason. I have about 4-5 games I'm gonna replay and I was really hoping to cut down on time invested some. As I said, I played it a lot on PS3, so its not like I'm trying to get something for nothing. I just don't think i have it in me for another playthrough of this game.
#5Joe_CobbsPosted 2/6/2013 9:59:29 PM
This is the type of single player modding that gets on Microsofts radar. It's probably a small chance anything will happen but I wouldn't risk it.

But yes, you could make saves that are just before an achievement would pop then transfer it to xbox to get them. Use at your own risk.
#6luckiest_strikePosted 2/6/2013 11:32:42 PM
Joe_Cobbs posted...
This is the type of single player modding that gets on Microsofts radar. It's probably a small chance anything will happen but I wouldn't risk it.

But yes, you could make saves that are just before an achievement would pop then transfer it to xbox to get them. Use at your own risk.

I would have to agree. While the chance of being discovered isn't really a problem, it's still present and that wouldn't be worth getting banned for.
---
Taters! PO-TA-TOES. Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.
#7BluesSoul617Posted 2/7/2013 12:49:22 AM
Seriously, TC? So far, I find Skyrim has the easiest achievements to get. I collected all of them legit, including the DLC ones.
---
Blues Soul 617
#8OverburdenedPosted 2/7/2013 2:18:51 AM
This will be my 3rd out of 30ish games to 1000/1000 on.

I understand it takes a fair amount of time to get these achievements. Why not just play the game again but use a completely different build, so it doesn't feel the same, and put it on easy so it goes a lot quicker.

I haven't touched magic on my first character, so in going to play through the game again with magicz and stuffs, naa mean?
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._