With all the DLC(mainly dragonborn) is it worth it to start a new character?

#1BigRobb2389Posted 2/7/2013 7:56:20 AM
Like, does the new DLC add enough to warrant starting a new character?

I played through dragonborn once, and just ran through the story on a higher leveled character.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#2amenbrotherPosted 2/7/2013 8:02:23 AM
BigRobb2389 posted...
Like, does the new DLC add enough to warrant starting a new character?

I played through dragonborn once, and just ran through the story on a higher leveled character.

Well I made a few to use the new armors and such but it seems you need to be around lv 20 or so to do Dragonborn? Which sucks but I will try to get there.
#3NukSooALPosted 2/7/2013 8:08:06 AM
you already played through it you know better than anyone else on the planet if its worth it to you.
---
GT: Nuk Soo AL/PSN Nuk_Soo_AL
#4silverhunter16Posted 2/7/2013 8:30:16 AM
I tried doing that and was destroyed by ash spawn in seconds and i was a dark elf on expert difficulty. It became manageable at level 20 but just barely
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#5amenbrotherPosted 2/7/2013 8:35:34 AM
silverhunter16 posted...
I tried doing that and was destroyed by ash spawn in seconds and i was a dark elf on expert difficulty. It became manageable at level 20 but just barely

I heard about it just after I made some new guys so I will stay out of the DLC area until around my 20's maybe.
#6SoulOfFaythPosted 2/7/2013 9:02:20 AM
At first I planned to make a new character for Dragonborn, but the storyline actually makes more sense with a character that has already completed the main questline imo, so I pulled my old (first) character from the stables to go to Solstheim like a boss.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#7themagicpainmanPosted 2/7/2013 9:28:27 AM
I've started a new Spider Queen-type character who's going to primarily use the throwing spiders as weapons.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW