One of my fav things about Skyrim

#21aDominationPosted 2/7/2013 10:39:35 AM
My favorite part of Oblivion-Skyrim is still the night sky design.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Avatar of Sithis 150(G)Chosen to bring death to Tamriel.
#22amenbrother(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:51:33 AM
Wow awesome stories in here!
#2320ME2cmpnvetPosted 2/7/2013 1:52:06 PM
I love when I come across a Frost or Blood Dragon getting his a** handed to him by 2 Frost Trolls. I see this happen pretty regularly around Morthal and Dawnstar.
---
Are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle.
--Not Changing till Spring. It's cold outside.--
#24neithskyePosted 2/12/2013 3:04:55 PM
obishawn posted...
I protect the Netch, using Healing Hands or Heal Other on it while it slaughters those gang banging bullies [. . .] I have the satisfaction of knowing I defended a poor animal that was.minding its own business.

I thought I was the only one who did this. :P
#25neithskyePosted 2/12/2013 3:11:16 PM
I recently got a mod that lets my followers (in my case, Vilkas) be more interactive with the world (using a smith forge, alchemy table, leaning up against walls) if I've been idle too long.

I rather regret removing his personality by marrying him/making him my follower, so I really like this mod. If I want to leave but he is still doing something, I'll wait for him to finish. It's nice that he can do his own stuff again.
#26obishawnPosted 2/12/2013 3:19:51 PM
neithskye posted...
I recently got a mod that lets my followers (in my case, Vilkas) be more interactive with the world (using a smith forge, alchemy table, leaning up against walls) if I've been idle too long.

I rather regret removing his personality by marrying him/making him my follower, so I really like this mod. If I want to leave but he is still doing something, I'll wait for him to finish. It's nice that he can do his own stuff again.

Anyone who waits for their partner to finish is commendable.
---
Winter is coming