Fun character builds for skyrim.

#1ShashashokesaPosted 2/7/2013 1:04:23 PM
Anyone that would be fun to play as/make. List perks, maybe weapons, race, etc.

Example:

Aragorn

Race: imperial
Weapon: iron greatsword/other similar looking weapon
Armor: start with leather, then get more kingly with armor
Skills: all 2 handed with greatswords
Alchemy
Smithing
Maybe enchanting
Both armor types, depending on stage
Speech
#2TwoBladesOneBowPosted 2/7/2013 1:10:03 PM
War Shaman: Redguard, Stormcloak, Companions, College of Winterhold, Dawnguard, One handed( Waraxe and sword dual wield), Heavy armor, Smithing, Alchemy. Archery, Alteration. Lives at Lakeview manor. Werewolf.

Spellshield: Imperial, Legion. College of Winterhold, Volkihar Clan, Destruction, Restoration, Block, Heavy armor, Illusion( optional), Conjuration( optional). Enchanting( optional). Doesn't matter where to live at. Vampire Lord.
---
"M'aiq has heard legends of a man with a powerful beard. This man never sleeps, he only waits."- IamI3rian
#3Mick65Posted 2/7/2013 2:17:28 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64609870
---
leg godt
#4atomicpopsiclePosted 2/7/2013 2:43:39 PM
I started an Aragon character too but it's a bit different and more based on him as a ranger.
One hand sword (steel)
Archery hunting bow or elven
Fur gauntlets and boots, the belted tunic I think and novice hood

Alchemy, sneak, enchant (very minimal enchant and alchemy) block to slow time perk, and minimum restoration

Sneak hit with bow, finish with one handed sword, block with one hand sword or if you are hit with spells use a ward. It's pretty fun. Recommended difficulty is expert.
---
Please search topics for "blocking differently?" to address my skyrim issue. Google is no help :(
#5The_Ivory_ManPosted 2/7/2013 2:45:40 PM
Aragorn would be a Breton... And Redguards and Cloaks don't match not stylish enough

I find Redguard Sword and Shield to be the best make lots of soup I build him like he's a chef searching for ingredients for his soups.... How become there isn't chicken soup though?
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#6atomicpopsiclePosted 2/7/2013 2:47:40 PM
Oops yeah Aragorn gon? Lol yeah he would be Breton ffs. Mines an imperial too :\ oh well I can pretend he's Faramir?
---
Please search topics for "blocking differently?" to address my skyrim issue. Google is no help :(