where do you find the fiji mermaid?

#1swervingcarzPosted 2/7/2013 1:32:48 PM
i got into the temple of ghost seaKcant pernounce or spell nordic word] but when i get into the room thats being flooded the mermaid wont surface and if i go too far down either the lack of air or the slaughterfish get me. anybody know what to do?
#2RebelElite791Posted 2/7/2013 1:33:26 PM
You dare profane her holy name, foul brute?
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#3swervingcarz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:35:41 PM
look man, im just trying to get some answers ok? been stuck here for a week and everything i try fails.do i use arrows? magicka, cicero?
#4sunbro1Posted 2/7/2013 1:37:32 PM
Didn't you get the staff of summon enchanted spoons at the start?
#5assassin2568Posted 2/7/2013 1:39:31 PM
swervingcarz posted...
look man, im just trying to get some answers ok? been stuck here for a week and everything i try fails.do i use arrows? magicka, cicero?

everybody knows that mermaids dont exist. manbearpig on the other hand does
---
If murder cant solve your problems, you're in deep s---.
#6turn_basedPosted 2/7/2013 1:40:10 PM
Swervingcars, dodgingbullets, makingwaves, chasingfuries...
---
Redguards Rule!
#7IronticsDragonLPosted 2/7/2013 1:40:32 PM
You must find Kathool Achool, not to be confused with Cthulhu, who is the Fiji Mermaid's master, and take it's beak. Throw it's beak off of the Throat of the World, and a talking cat will appear. The cat will give you the Holy Hand Grenade, which can be used to bust a hole through time at a second Time Wound. After throwing the Holy Hand Grenade at the second Time Wound, you will face Link. After defeating Link, you will get a unholy fishing rod. Find Snuggly the crow and trade the fishing rod for the Anti Fiji Mermaid Amulet. Use the Amulet to make the Fiji Mermaid surface. Note that after you defeat Link, a Doctor will actively seek you out, so you must kill the Fiji Mermaid before the Doctor finds you.
---
If I never played Pokemon during my childhood, am I a poor fool?
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6
#8swervingcarz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:40:33 PM
staff of what? where do you get it?
#9lorddrago88Posted 2/7/2013 1:43:16 PM
By buying the PC version and modding her in.
---
~ What can change the nature of a man? ~
#10swervingcarz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:43:36 PM
IronticsDragonL posted...
You must find Kathool Achool, not to be confused with Cthulhu, who is the Fiji Mermaid's master, and take it's beak. Throw it's beak off of the Throat of the World, and a talking cat will appear. The cat will give you the Holy Hand Grenade, which can be used to bust a hole through time at a second Time Wound. After throwing the Holy Hand Grenade at the second Time Wound, you will face Link. After defeating Link, you will get a unholy fishing rod. Find Snuggly the crow and trade the fishing rod for the Anti Fiji Mermaid Amulet. Use the Amulet to make the Fiji Mermaid surface. Note that after you defeat Link, a Doctor will actively seek you out, so you must kill the Fiji Mermaid before the Doctor finds you.

yea where do you find him?