What is the biggest thing you want to see Bethesda change in next game

#41FOGEDABOUDITPosted 2/7/2013 9:25:26 PM
Questline fasho ;)
---
I do so love Riften. I journeyed here in my youth. A thief took my purse... so I took his eyes. It was a fair exchange.
#42gamerso1990Posted 2/7/2013 9:32:02 PM
A co-op mode.
#43luckiest_strikePosted 2/7/2013 10:01:00 PM
More sidequests please
---
Taters! PO-TA-TOES. Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.
#44shadowlucas27Posted 2/7/2013 10:02:52 PM
Bethesda NEEDS to improve their writing. In Skyrim, it ranged from alright to cringe worthy.
#45shadowlucas27Posted 2/7/2013 10:04:30 PM
gamerso1990 posted...
A co-op mode.

No.
#46Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/7/2013 10:06:42 PM
gamerso1990 posted...
A co-op mode.

The only thing that would work for coop in a bethesda game would be a drop in drop out kind.... even then would the second player ever acknowledged by the npcs, or would the person playing as the main player be the only one to be acknowledged?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#47shadowlucas27Posted 2/7/2013 10:08:05 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
gamerso1990 posted...
A co-op mode.

The only thing that would work for coop in a bethesda game would be a drop in drop out kind.... even then would the second player ever acknowledged by the npcs, or would the person playing as the main player be the only one to be acknowledged?

Exactly. For their to be a co op mode, Bethesda would have to poop on the things they worship in their games.
#48Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/7/2013 10:12:39 PM
shadowlucas27 posted...
gamerso1990 posted...
A co-op mode.

Exactly. For their to be a co op mode, Bethesda would have to poop on the things they worship in their games.

It's not they would have to dump on things they worship in their games, it would just be wether or not the co-op player has any major role in coop gameplay. So it would likely be either:

A. They make the game be centered primarily around SP, with small things added in for the coop player to fit in.

B. They build the game around coop, so playing SP feels akward.

C. They focus on SP, and coop is a tacked on thing.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#49shadowlucas27Posted 2/7/2013 10:15:28 PM
shadowlucas27 posted...
gamerso1990 posted...
A co-op mode.

It's not they would have to dump on things they worship in their games, it would just be wether or not the co-op player has any major role in coop gameplay. So it would likely be either:

A. They make the game be centered primarily around SP, with small things added in for the coop player to fit in.

B. They build the game around coop, so playing SP feels akward.

C. They focus on SP, and coop is a tacked on thing.

Either way, I'm sure they would NEVER put any kind of multiplayer component in their games.
#50Starwolf777Posted 2/7/2013 10:16:46 PM
all of the above.
---
We fear that which we cannot see...we respect that which we cannot see...thus the blade will be wielded