What difficulty do you play on

#11silverhunter16Posted 2/7/2013 10:32:00 PM
When i first started I left it on adept
Few months later went to expert
Now all my characters, including RP and new characters, play on master.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#12BipBapBamPosted 2/7/2013 10:58:05 PM
I usually start with Expert and along the way usually at lv 30+ switch to Master. Never use any crafting skills either 'cause they're boring.
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#13RayzoriumPosted 2/7/2013 11:32:36 PM
Master, but not purely because of difficulty. I really hate dead NPCs - so much that I do a sweep with Detect Dead after every fight around a friendly NPC. Since NPCs take less damage from each other at high difficulties, I play at the highest setting I can.
#14spomoniePosted 2/8/2013 1:20:10 AM
Easy. Novice. Greenhorn, whatever.
#15BitakuPosted 2/8/2013 1:27:05 AM
Expert in the beginning, master around level 10/20 or so, depending on the build. The only character I never brought to master was my pure no armor/no enchanting mage.
---
On a different website I'd say "I'm surprised you got modded for insulting Hitler." but not on GameFAQs. - CatfishWiggins
#16jam17692Posted 2/8/2013 1:49:13 AM
up until December of last year I was playing on adept, since then i've only been playing on master
---
i don't forget, if i ask for proof and you don't give any i'm going to continue asking for it until either you give some proof or you admit there isn't any.
#1795_EclipsePosted 2/8/2013 2:17:26 AM
Adept, but I don't use enchanting or alchemy (used enchanting once on one char). And with a few chars don't use smithing either. So it works pretty well.

Plus since the combat is fairly basic, longer battles aren't in my "things I want to do" list.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#18The_KiriyamaPosted 2/8/2013 2:57:40 AM
I usually start it on Master, and its fine and easy, until I come across 'Bandit Chief' or some such b***ard, and at that point, I usually have to scale down to Expert or Adept, but i'll keep it on Master for as long as I can, when I can.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, Assassin's Creed 3
#19RampagingwalrusPosted 2/8/2013 2:58:25 AM
Rayzorium posted...
Master, but not purely because of difficulty. I really hate dead NPCs - so much that I do a sweep with Detect Dead after every fight around a friendly NPC. Since NPCs take less damage from each other at high difficulties, I play at the highest setting I can.

Difficulty level only changes the damage the player does/receives.
It has no effect on NPCs.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#20Evil_SandwichPosted 2/8/2013 3:03:36 AM
Anyone who answered with anything lower than Master should return this game.