Ran into a couple of annoying glitches

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Ran into a couple of annoying glitches

User Info: The_Mighty_KELP

The_Mighty_KELP
3 years ago#1
I can't buy land in Falkreath on my main because neither the previous Jarl nor Dengeir (post-stormcloak takeover) or their stewards offer the option. Which means I can't get at least 2 achievements. Guess I'll have to buy the land on another character.... which means I'll have to start another new one, since my second character was going to be a houseless wanderer.

Also on my main, I adopted that boy from Dawnstar, the one running errands and such. When I try and give him a gift, like clothes or a wooden sword or whatever, he can't take it because it's too heavy. -_-
I guess I'll have to roleplay that as him being the child I don't actually like, since he's going to be seeing me giving gifts to his sister Runa. =P
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Ran into a couple of annoying glitches

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived