I wish spells had a crit multiplier.

#1JeremyHollersPosted 2/8/2013 12:16:59 AM
I play a 'Stealth Mage' if you will. With the perk 'Quiet Casting' in the Illusion tree, it makes sneaking around and using magic really fun. If only spells like Incinerate had a crit multiplier, it would be very good and very fun. Wouldn't you agree?
---
GT: Jeremy Hollers
#2GriffRobertsPosted 2/8/2013 12:19:31 AM
Nothing stealthy about shooting a fireball at someone.

That said, it would be awesome if there were some stealthy spells that got a sweet critical hit multiplier.
---
I didn't edit my sig this time, but I'm trying out the sig rotation thing.
#3JeremyHollers(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:25:41 AM
GriffRoberts posted...
Nothing stealthy about shooting a fireball at someone.

I suppose that's true, but I guess I don't see the use for 'Quiet Casting' then. If it's not meant to make you "Stealthy" than what is the point?
---
#4voiceless0_0Posted 2/8/2013 12:32:47 AM
If you use a Firebolt spell with Quiet Casting, it doesn't necessarily break your stealth. I've literally crouched right in front of an enemy and cast firebolt on it, multiple times, and the enemy had no idea I was there. It was pretty hilarious.
---
"Haters gonna hate, ponies gonna pwn." -tricksterr
#5JeremyHollers(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:39:38 AM
voiceless0_0 posted...
If you use a Firebolt spell with Quiet Casting, it doesn't necessarily break your stealth. I've literally crouched right in front of an enemy and cast firebolt on it, multiple times, and the enemy had no idea I was there. It was pretty hilarious.

Exactly! Lol. It wouldn't have had been multiple times if there was a spell crit multiplier :P
---