Any news on new DLC ?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I want the D badly.
I pity the fool.
3 years ago#2
No. Nope. Not at all. Zip. Zilch. Nada. It's like a fart in the wind. Quit asking.
GT: cutthroatsteve
3 years ago#3
wait till april and ask that since it should be around then we hear something
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
3 years ago#4
Nothing whatsoever concrete, but a whisper I keep hearing is that another Daedric Prince and realm will be explored in Skyrim's 4th dlc.
3 years ago#5
I don't expect any new DLC. I can't imagine why they would relase a 4th. But, if I'm wrong (which wouldn't be the first time) then I'll be quite amazed.
I went to a place that served breakfast anytime so I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
3 years ago#6
El_Desconocido posted...
I don't expect any new DLC. I can't imagine why they would relase a 4th. But, if I'm wrong (which wouldn't be the first time) then I'll be quite amazed.

Bethesda said to expect more skyrim in 2013
3 years ago#7
ALLENO31 posted...
El_Desconocido posted...

Well then I am wrong and very, very amazed. I figured they would've left it like Oblivion and only had a couple of DLC's.
I went to a place that served breakfast anytime so I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
3 years ago#8
El_Desconocido posted...
ALLENO31 posted...
El_Desconocido posted...

Well then I am wrong and very, very amazed. I figured they would've left it like Oblivion and only had a couple of DLC's.

This game sold a lot more than Oblivion so I guess it makes more sense for them to do it :)
GT: Tommot67
3 years ago#9
El_Desconocido posted...
ALLENO31 posted...
El_Desconocido posted...

i can see it being the same setup as last year a small one, a medium one then a large one or so im hoping
3 years ago#10
The next DLC is Redguard.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived