Evil versus Good armors?

#1DescendedakamePosted 2/8/2013 6:59:13 AM
Is it just me, or is there a distinct lack of armor that kicks ass, and that looks "good". Daedric armor looks amazing, but also very evil, with it's sharp, pointy, dark and red look. If you play a Good character, what armor do you prefer to use, to look the part, out of an rpg-playstyle pov?
---
Gamertag on 360:
Descended
#2Mick65Posted 2/8/2013 7:06:27 AM
Steel Plate.
---
leg godt
#3FMLGPosted 2/8/2013 7:10:31 AM
Hmm... I always thought the ancient falmer + Auriels bow looked pretty good and to get it you don't have to be evil.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#4ToraKytePosted 2/8/2013 8:19:09 AM
I use Dawnguard Armor. Best looking unenchanted light armor and it would be either good or neutral. Elven Armor also looks nice, though whether it's good or evil would depend on who you ask.
#5Orpheus_DemigodPosted 2/8/2013 8:35:33 AM
I like ancient falmer for my high elf paladin characters, the dawnguard armor is sweet, the steel plate armor is awesome (except the helmet, my characters usually have noses which makes this one a bit awkward =P the nordic carved armor is very cool, the dragonplate armor takes some getting used to, and I find the bottom half of it at the back looks more like a Halloween costume, but it's not too bad.

So there are a few, but you're right, fashion in skyrim does lean more towards the bad guys.
#6obishawnPosted 2/8/2013 8:47:26 AM
I cast my vote for Dawnguard armor as well.

I also like the look a guard armor, particularly Falkreath guard armor, but it maintains a low armor rating, even at Legendary status.

The black vampire armor looks pretty good too, on males. I think it has a more evil look on females. And like Dawnguard armor, you can smith it properly.
---
Winter is coming
#7zeroboboPosted 2/8/2013 9:46:11 AM
obishawn posted...
I cast my vote for Dawnguard armor as well.

I also like the look a guard armor, particularly Falkreath guard armor, but it maintains a low armor rating, even at Legendary status.

The black vampire armor looks pretty good too, on males. I think it has a more evil look on females. And like Dawnguard armor, you can smith it properly.

i wear wear black vampire robe/armor on my good nord ranger. it has that LotR northern ranger look. kinda like the black coat aragorn was wearing the whole time.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#8silverhunter16Posted 2/8/2013 4:46:42 PM
FMLG posted...
Hmm... I always thought the ancient falmer + Auriels bow looked pretty good and to get it you don't have to be evil.

And for one handed characters, Auriel's shield and Dawnbreaker.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#9DougymcPosted 2/8/2013 5:20:13 PM
Honestly, most of my "good guys" just use hide armor or Ancient Falmer. My "bad guys" use Daedric/Dragonscale/plate.
#10invincibleirvinPosted 2/8/2013 5:46:51 PM
My vote goes for Nightingale Armor. It reminds me of Batman or the younger Robin that wears a hooded cape. Plus a few of the enchanments are very helpful.
---
Gamertag: BillasMagillis PSN: BillasMagillis