Lydia isn't where I left her so where is she?

#1scowl_owl_2Posted 2/8/2013 1:08:54 PM
I left her alone in Winterhold for ages while I explored subterranean areas elsewhere and when I returned she was gone. Is she somewhere else or removed from the game? Does this happen to a lot of people who play Skyrim?
---
Many original Xbox games graphics still look great to me.
#295_EclipsePosted 2/8/2013 1:09:36 PM
I found here there chilling, she is with me now. You will never find us o.o
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#3shadowlucas27Posted 2/8/2013 1:11:02 PM
Check any property you own, or go back to Dragonsreach. If she's not there, she's probably gone.
#4Mick65Posted 2/8/2013 1:12:54 PM
Followers bail after three days of waiting, or after being dismissed. Check Breezehome or Dragonreach, if she's not there she's probably on her way.
---
leg godt
#5scowl_owl_2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 4:51:06 AM
Lol at the first reply. As for the last reply, that's a stupid flaw in the game that makes it a less good game than it would be otherwise then
---
#6ben_foxPosted 2/9/2013 4:56:20 AM
What, that followers will not mindlessly stand around for a month while you do whatever? Cuz let's be honest here...if someone, even your boss, told you "wait here," how long would you wait with no sign before finally saying "screw this, I'm going home" or "guess he died"?

If anything it's a handy feature, since if you lose track of a follower you've told to wait, you can simply wait a few days and they'll head back to their normal spot of their own volition.
#7Evil_SandwichPosted 2/9/2013 5:04:47 AM
Followers can also be killed on the walk back when they are dismissed.

Happened once to Eola in my game.
#8scowl_owl_2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:24:26 PM
She was in Dragonsreach :)
---