Where can I get some good Dead Thralls who summon stuff?

#1Captain_ChinoPosted 2/8/2013 2:48:37 PM
I want an army following me around. What are the places to go for this?
---
A king needs an army. A God needs only a canvas. I had my fill of being King. -Lucifer Morningstar
FC: 3910 5124 2543
#2LordTalynPosted 2/8/2013 3:03:20 PM
2 vampires, each with a staff to summon something.
Add a follower, and possibly a dog.

Or use the ritual stone power. Even better, pair it with the aetherial crown, and take the army with you repeatedly by unequipping and reequipping the crown to re-use the once a day power as much as you want.
---
Playing: Skyrim, WWE '13, Mass Effect, Dragon's Dogma, Game of Thrones, Halo 4, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Dragon Age.
Waiting for: Dragon Age 3, Pokemon X/Y
#3theonyxphoenixPosted 2/8/2013 3:34:10 PM
Not counting quest followers you can have, by exploit, three followers, a dog, and two thalls. Give your followers summon staves and Call Dragon for good measure.
---
Testing: Werewolf/Follower Glitch; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy
#4Captain_Chino(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 4:04:46 PM
I actually hate giving staffs to Thralls, because they always seem to get lost. I was hoping for corpses who summon naturally?

Also, how do I get multiple followers?
---
A king needs an army. A God needs only a canvas. I had my fill of being King. -Lucifer Morningstar
FC: 3910 5124 2543
#5theonyxphoenixPosted 2/8/2013 4:23:22 PM
Captain_Chino posted...
I actually hate giving staffs to Thralls, because they always seem to get lost. I was hoping for corpses who summon naturally?

Also, how do I get multiple followers?

Multiple followers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgilY_iH6SM

For Thralls, you can find that most enemies with a specialized school with summon. I.e. Pyromancers summon Flame Atronachs, etc. Vampire Thralls will raise undead. You can also grab followers and see if they summon. Many mage followers will and you could Thrall them.
---
Testing: Werewolf/Follower Glitch; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy