You would think the Orcs and the Dunmer would be bff's

#1Legendary_MusasPosted 2/8/2013 7:02:43 PM(edited)
Both races are cursed, Daedric worshippers who have no homeland anymore.

Would have been awesome for them to have banded together and created a new province.
---
A__A
(o'_.'o)
#2IdzimanPosted 2/8/2013 7:06:32 PM
The difference being Boethiah tried to derail the proto-Orcs from their exodus. And how Boethiah ate the hero of the Orcs, turning him into the Daedric lord Malacath.
---
---
The only battle you truly lose is the one you run away from.
#3JohnRyan1228Posted 2/8/2013 7:06:57 PM
What would it be called? O.o
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#4Legendary_Musas(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:09:35 PM
Idziman posted...
The difference being Boethiah tried to derail the proto-Orcs from their exodus. And how Boethiah ate the hero of the Orcs, turning him into the Daedric lord Malacath.
---

Yea but that was a looooong time ago and that event gave them Malacath who they now worship as their god and not just their hero.
---
A__A
(o'_.'o)
#5Legendary_Musas(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:10:22 PM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
What would it be called? O.o

Orcdunlan
---
A__A
(o'_.'o)
#6Mental_CrushPosted 2/8/2013 7:27:19 PM
The Dunmer are too vain culturally to get along with other races, no matter how much they may have in common.
---
"We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."
#7Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 2/8/2013 7:43:19 PM
Legendary_Musas posted...
Idziman posted...
---

Yea but that was a looooong time ago and that event gave them Malacath who they now worship as their god and not just their hero.

But they worshipped trinimac as a god too before, yknow the s******* happened.
---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
#8SlayerslugPosted 2/8/2013 9:43:49 PM
Malacath is literally poop. Dunmer don't want nothing to do with that.
---
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
#9AddictedToXboxPosted 2/8/2013 10:04:24 PM
The Orcs and Dunmer have very contrasting beliefs. Dunmeri beliefs favor lies, deception, and secrecy. Orcish beliefs favor strength, meeting your fate head on, and staying true to your word.
---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!
#10JohnRyan1228Posted 2/8/2013 10:05:11 PM
Sweet Brown posted...
Malacath is literally poop. Dunmer aint got time for that.

---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.