I'm an Argonian. Is there an Argonian I can marry or any Argonians I can adopt?

#1PharoahPelicanPosted 2/8/2013 7:20:06 PM
Topic
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#2FreeMan5407Posted 2/8/2013 7:22:01 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Topic

you can marry the 3 argonians in windhelm
#3SilverMeleePosted 2/8/2013 7:26:20 PM
There's only two Argonians in Windhelm you could marry; a male and a female. There's a third one you could marry, but you kind of have to work to access him (I think it involves working with the Blades).

There are no Argonian children anywhere in the game (every child you'll see will be human).
---
http://www.silvermelee.deviantart.com
#4Happy_RobotPosted 2/8/2013 7:28:34 PM
I wish there were Argonian hatchlings in this game. It sucks that all you can adopt is spoiled human children.
---
D:
#5PharoahPelican(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:29:37 PM
Happy_Robot posted...
I wish there were Argonian hatchlings in this game. It sucks that all you can adopt is spoiled human children.

No Argonian hatchlings? You humans are all racist!
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#6BeidhaPosted 2/8/2013 9:50:39 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Happy_Robot posted...

Go back to your swamps, crocodile.

With love,
Alfred the Dunmer
xoxo
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#7Brenz0rPosted 2/9/2013 5:37:20 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
Happy_Robot posted...

I think you mean speciesist.

But it's not really your fault. You are just boots, belts and jackets that learned how to talk, after all.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#8SoulOfFaythPosted 2/9/2013 6:26:45 AM
Get out of my swamp you kids!
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#9The_Ivory_ManPosted 2/9/2013 6:31:50 AM
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Marriage

Shavee

Scouts-Many-Marshes

Deerekthus

'Tis all
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#10FMLGPosted 2/9/2013 6:32:57 AM
Brenz0r posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Happy_Robot posted...

I think you mean speciesist.

But it's not really your fault. You are just boots, belts and jackets that learned how to talk, after all.

I disagree. They're obviously mannequins with lizard skin, being a mannequin in Skyrim they can walk.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3