I'm an Argonian. Is there an Argonian I can marry or any Argonians I can adopt?

#11Ajd_KingPosted 2/9/2013 6:54:46 AM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Scouts-Many-Marshes

I'd bet this guy is a player.
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#12The_Ivory_ManPosted 2/9/2013 7:29:24 AM
Ajd_King posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Scouts-Many-Marshes

I'd bet this guy is a player.

Erik Hoe-Pusher is supreme
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#13Brenz0rPosted 2/9/2013 7:51:30 AM
FMLG posted...
Brenz0r posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Happy_Robot posted...
I wish there were Argonian hatchlings in this game. It sucks that all you can adopt is spoiled human children.

No Argonian hatchlings? You humans are all racist!

I think you mean speciesist.

But it's not really your fault. You are just boots, belts and jackets that learned how to talk, after all.

I disagree. They're obviously mannequins with lizard skin, being a mannequin in Skyrim they can walk.

Interesting theory. This deserves further investigation. I recommend killing several of them so we can conduct thorough autopsies.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#14Slyde1052Posted 2/9/2013 8:27:57 AM
I heard the Argonian child meshes were cut out of the game due to a...SCALING ISSUE! nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk
---
GT: Rivvik
#15nathraxhPosted 2/9/2013 9:10:50 AM
Slyde1052 posted...
I heard the Argonian child meshes were cut out of the game due to a...SCALING ISSUE! nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

Yeah?
---
Dwarf shortage.
#16Slyde1052Posted 2/9/2013 9:40:13 AM
Slyde1052 posted...

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

Yeah?

http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/
---
GT: Rivvik
#17FMLGPosted 2/9/2013 11:06:13 AM
Brenz0r posted...
FMLG posted...
Brenz0r posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Happy_Robot posted...
I wish there were Argonian hatchlings in this game. It sucks that all you can adopt is spoiled human children.

No Argonian hatchlings? You humans are all racist!

I think you mean speciesist.

But it's not really your fault. You are just boots, belts and jackets that learned how to talk, after all.

I disagree. They're obviously mannequins with lizard skin, being a mannequin in Skyrim they can walk.

Interesting theory. This deserves further investigation. I recommend killing several of them so we can conduct thorough autopsies.

I agree but I have already killed all of them and disposed of their bodies.
Another fact to support this theory I noticed, is that they don't wear boots other than Lizard skin.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#18lordofchaos17Posted 2/9/2013 11:27:31 AM
You're all just jealous of our Argonian awesomeness.
---
So says the High Necromancer of the Slaughterfish!