Problems with my new Tv

#1MahuriPosted 2/9/2013 1:42:48 AM
After i bought a new tv, a led one all games i play doesnt seem as smooth, its stuttering, colors are often way too strong ...etc and im not an expert in tv settings :-|

anyways..i noticed as i started playing skyrim my crosshair is constantly flickering as i move the camera, as its flickering u can see 2 crosshairs next to each other for a brief moment... and the camera movement is alot less smooth than it used to be on my old LCD :(

Is there any setting that could help me with this? its a Philips 5500 series
#2Marcavious614Posted 2/9/2013 7:04:14 AM
Make sure all connections between 360 and tv are tight, if so try a different input and finally a different type of cable( if using hemi try component and the other way around)
#3thermopylaePosted 2/9/2013 7:06:23 AM
i may be wrong but think a 120 refresh rate is better for games and a 60 refresh rate is better for movies/tv. im no expert but also get your manual and play with the picture settings.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#4FredCat07Posted 2/9/2013 7:16:02 AM
Marcavious614 posted...
Make sure all connections between 360 and tv are tight, if so try a different input and finally a different type of cable( if using hemi try component and the other way around)

I am sure he done that - it's television set-up that is a problem. I experienced this issues with my old Wii. That's what we called "Afterimage" when something moved in the television, old one was little... lagging before disappeared completely.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif