Problems with my new Tv

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Problems with my new Tv
3 years ago#1
After i bought a new tv, a led one all games i play doesnt seem as smooth, its stuttering, colors are often way too strong ...etc and im not an expert in tv settings :-|

anyways..i noticed as i started playing skyrim my crosshair is constantly flickering as i move the camera, as its flickering u can see 2 crosshairs next to each other for a brief moment... and the camera movement is alot less smooth than it used to be on my old LCD :(

Is there any setting that could help me with this? its a Philips 5500 series
3 years ago#2
Make sure all connections between 360 and tv are tight, if so try a different input and finally a different type of cable( if using hemi try component and the other way around)
3 years ago#3
i may be wrong but think a 120 refresh rate is better for games and a 60 refresh rate is better for movies/tv. im no expert but also get your manual and play with the picture settings.
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
3 years ago#4
Marcavious614 posted...
Make sure all connections between 360 and tv are tight, if so try a different input and finally a different type of cable( if using hemi try component and the other way around)

I am sure he done that - it's television set-up that is a problem. I experienced this issues with my old Wii. That's what we called "Afterimage" when something moved in the television, old one was little... lagging before disappeared completely.
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Problems with my new Tv

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived