This we will ever see a Moot called/decided in a DLC? *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. This we will ever see a Moot called/decided in a DLC? *spoilers*
3 years ago#1
Or is it basically decided already?

Imperial CW Victory - Elisif as High Queen

Stormcloak CW Victory - Ulfric as High King.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
3 years ago#2
Yeah, I can't help thinking the results of the moot would be kind of obvious. Maybe if they tacked in onto another DLC just for closure that'd be cool, but a whole DLC for a vote we know the results of? No thank you.
Dwarf shortage.
3 years ago#3
Yeah, I can't help thinking the results of the moot would be kind of obvious. Maybe if they tacked in onto another DLC just for closure that'd be cool, but a whole DLC for a vote we know the results of? No thank you.

Well if they do a Thalmor DLC the Moot would most likely be part of it.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
3 years ago#4
agentspoon posted...

Well if they do a Thalmor DLC the Moot would most likely be part of it.

If they did it like that I'd be fine with it.
Dwarf shortage.
3 years ago#5
nathraxh posted...

Maybe they could do something interesting with it. Like a Thalmor invasion will soon be upon Skyrim and they have to place their leader in power. However, right before the Moot a major development occurs (like Elisif/Ulfric are assassinated) that causes the Jarls to go into a political scramble to seize power for themselves.
Screw GS
3 years ago#6
The Dovahkiin is made acting High King/Queen for the Thalmor Invasion.

I saved your asses, you should be Worshipping me like a ****ing God. If I want to be High King im ****ing High King. Honestly....Whos gonna stop me?
3 years ago#7
agentspoon posted...

I saved your asses, you should be Worshipping me like a ****ing God. If I want to be High King im ****ing High King. Honestly....Whos gonna stop me?

The Dovahkiin is supposed to be hero, not a whiny spoiled child.
He/she should have no interest in being High King.

The Dovahkiin stopped Alduin because that was his/her destiny, not for personal gain and glory... and certainly not to extort power over the masses out of it.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
3 years ago#8
Rampagingwalrus posted...

The Dovahkiin stopped Alduin because that was his/her destiny, not for personal gain and glory... and certainly not to extort power over the masses out of it.

Except the Dovahkiin has a natural predisposition to wanting to rule others, ala Tiber Septim.
Screw GS
3 years ago#9
Rampagingwalrus posted...
agentspoon posted...

Maybe not your Dovahkiin...
../--~~,~~--,:~|
JINJO!!!.........\O_/_O_,/:::::|....
3 years ago#10
Jstretch19 posted...
Except the Dovahkiin has a natural predisposition to wanting to rule others, ala Tiber Septim.

Just like every other dragon, especially Paarthurnax, and Odahving... oh, wait.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. This we will ever see a Moot called/decided in a DLC? *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived