This we will ever see a Moot called/decided in a DLC? *spoilers*

#1agentspoonPosted 2/9/2013 7:56:11 AM
Or is it basically decided already?

Imperial CW Victory - Elisif as High Queen

Stormcloak CW Victory - Ulfric as High King.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#2nathraxhPosted 2/9/2013 8:05:43 AM
Yeah, I can't help thinking the results of the moot would be kind of obvious. Maybe if they tacked in onto another DLC just for closure that'd be cool, but a whole DLC for a vote we know the results of? No thank you.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#3agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:10:09 AM
Yeah, I can't help thinking the results of the moot would be kind of obvious. Maybe if they tacked in onto another DLC just for closure that'd be cool, but a whole DLC for a vote we know the results of? No thank you.

Well if they do a Thalmor DLC the Moot would most likely be part of it.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
#4nathraxhPosted 2/9/2013 8:13:49 AM
agentspoon posted...

Well if they do a Thalmor DLC the Moot would most likely be part of it.

If they did it like that I'd be fine with it.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#5Jstretch19Posted 2/9/2013 8:15:55 AM
nathraxh posted...

Maybe they could do something interesting with it. Like a Thalmor invasion will soon be upon Skyrim and they have to place their leader in power. However, right before the Moot a major development occurs (like Elisif/Ulfric are assassinated) that causes the Jarls to go into a political scramble to seize power for themselves.
---
Screw GS
#6agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:18:14 AM
The Dovahkiin is made acting High King/Queen for the Thalmor Invasion.

I saved your asses, you should be Worshipping me like a ****ing God. If I want to be High King im ****ing High King. Honestly....Whos gonna stop me?
---
#7RampagingwalrusPosted 2/9/2013 8:22:14 AM
agentspoon posted...

I saved your asses, you should be Worshipping me like a ****ing God. If I want to be High King im ****ing High King. Honestly....Whos gonna stop me?

The Dovahkiin is supposed to be hero, not a whiny spoiled child.
He/she should have no interest in being High King.

The Dovahkiin stopped Alduin because that was his/her destiny, not for personal gain and glory... and certainly not to extort power over the masses out of it.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#8Jstretch19Posted 2/9/2013 8:24:14 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...

The Dovahkiin stopped Alduin because that was his/her destiny, not for personal gain and glory... and certainly not to extort power over the masses out of it.

Except the Dovahkiin has a natural predisposition to wanting to rule others, ala Tiber Septim.
---
Screw GS
#9JINJ0Posted 2/9/2013 8:24:51 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
agentspoon posted...

Maybe not your Dovahkiin...
---
../--~~,~~--,:~|
JINJO!!!.........\O_/_O_,/:::::|....
#10RampagingwalrusPosted 2/9/2013 8:26:19 AM
Jstretch19 posted...
Except the Dovahkiin has a natural predisposition to wanting to rule others, ala Tiber Septim.

Just like every other dragon, especially Paarthurnax, and Odahving... oh, wait.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.