Who else thinks like this about Dawnguard

#21metroidman92Posted 2/9/2013 4:26:17 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
vampire attacks don't happen if you side with Vampires.

Bull. I've had Vamps and Gargoyles attack Whiterun and I'm a Vamp Lord.
---
Xbox Kinect. Works better as a MoCap tool for amateur animators than it does as a gaming gimmick.
#22Polypropylen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 3:42:05 AM
Both blacksmiths in whiterun died, as well as the general goods store keeper! That literally sucks :D
#23NukSooALPosted 2/10/2013 4:39:01 AM
yeah i think they turned down the dragons to.i haven't fought a dragon in ages and i remember having to fight one almost every time i fast traveled anywhere they could spawn.i come and go alot the last time i was playing was when dawnguard was released but im back in full force
---
GT: Nuk Soo AL/PSN Nuk_Soo_AL
#24turn_basedPosted 2/10/2013 6:52:45 AM
Uninstalled DG last week. Came to the conclusion it makes absolutely no sense in my Skyrim. Too much stuff is simply unbelievable and unexplainable. Don't regret it except I lost arrow making and a barber.
---
Redguards Rule!
#25Polypropylen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:59:09 AM
As i already i said, i will miss dragonbone weapons and things like these...
But i'll delete Dawnguard now anyways.
#26PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 2/10/2013 8:36:11 AM
My ass vamp attacks are no big deal. That post saying no one is near their spawn points is complete BS.

LOL try visiting Solitude for the first time. Vamp attacks. THE WHOLE FLIPPING EXECUTION CROWD GETS IN ON IT. Happened to me.

Whiterun, you have Avenicci not ten feet away from the spawn point B**** dies in every game I have. Hel I've had Proventus die a few times, PROVENTUSing me from buying Breezehome. Happened to me.

Marklar, ANOTHER scene that can be interrupted (and has happened to me)! PLENTY of NPCs running about here.

After DLing DB on a new file I visited Winterhold..... Got attacked by a mob of vamps AND dragon cultists AT THE SAME TIME! They KILLED THE BLACKSMITH, THE BUM, AND SOME OTHER DOUCHEBAG ALTMER.

Not gonna go through each one, I think that proves my point.

Soooo yeah. LOL at this stupid old topic.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#27Joe_CobbsPosted 2/10/2013 8:40:23 AM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
Hel I've had Proventus die a few times, PROVENTUSing me from buying Breezehome. Happened to me.

Isn't Proventus essential?
#28alex1_2_3_4_5Posted 2/14/2013 12:16:33 AM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
My ass vamp attacks are no big deal. That post saying no one is near their spawn points is complete BS.

LOL try visiting Solitude for the first time. Vamp attacks. THE WHOLE FLIPPING EXECUTION CROWD GETS IN ON IT. Happened to me.

Whiterun, you have Avenicci not ten feet away from the spawn point B**** dies in every game I have. Hel I've had Proventus die a few times, PROVENTUSing me from buying Breezehome. Happened to me.

Marklar, ANOTHER scene that can be interrupted (and has happened to me)! PLENTY of NPCs running about here.

After DLing DB on a new file I visited Winterhold..... Got attacked by a mob of vamps AND dragon cultists AT THE SAME TIME! They KILLED THE BLACKSMITH, THE BUM, AND SOME OTHER DOUCHEBAG ALTMER.

Not gonna go through each one, I think that proves my point.

Soooo yeah. LOL at this stupid old topic.

Yes, your anecdotal (flawed) arguments have ended the discussion.
---
White FC: 0132 3012 2303