Is Skyrim REALLY that good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is Skyrim REALLY that good?

User Info: OrangePoet

OrangePoet
3 years ago#1
When I tried Oblivion I tried it because people said it was one of the best games of this generation. Honestly... It wasn't that great. In fact after about 10 hours of playing it, it started to get old fast.. And I spent 60 hours doing all the guild quests and the story.

So... Honestly what do you guys think? Is it really that good?
XBL Gamertag: oPUNCHDRUNKo
It's not a matter of luck,It's just a matter of time

User Info: BrolySuperpower

BrolySuperpower
3 years ago#2
Get the game and try it. You Nvr know..
"Well hello Dere!"

User Info: JohnRyan1228

JohnRyan1228
3 years ago#3
Hard to say. It's definitely better than oblivion imo, but I loved oblivion, so... You have to answer for yourself.
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.

User Info: GBALoser

GBALoser
3 years ago#4
At the very least, it's better than Oblivion.
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman

User Info: 7Lady7Maria7

7Lady7Maria7
3 years ago#5
It's only that good if you like open world rpgs. If you like games that are non-linear and lots of character customization, then this is a must for you. I found it quite enjoyable and have put over 300 hours into it.
Do you love your guns? (yeah) God? (yeah) Government? (**** yeah)

User Info: Oddrat

Oddrat
3 years ago#6
Well considering I've put hundreds of hours into it, it must be doin something right

User Info: Evil_Sandwich

Evil_Sandwich
3 years ago#7
Nope.

There are many games that are far superior to Skyrim.

User Info: 7Lady7Maria7

7Lady7Maria7
3 years ago#8
Seriously, most people that actually like this game put a LOT of hours into it. There is so much content. That is reason enough alone to play it.
Do you love your guns? (yeah) God? (yeah) Government? (**** yeah)

User Info: Sxmfct

Sxmfct
3 years ago#9
With no mods I spent about 5 hours on the game

With mods that's gone up to over 100

It's a pretty bland game, everything about it is mediocre, there's just a lot of stuff in it
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse

User Info: HatchetHound

HatchetHound
3 years ago#10
No it's not, but it's still pretty good.
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is Skyrim REALLY that good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived