So, what would the effect of YOUR Dragon priest mask be?

#41IronticsDragonLPosted 2/9/2013 8:08:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#42lin4tPosted 2/9/2013 8:36:19 PM
Shout recharge reduction of 50%
Shout strength increase of 50%
Spells cost reduction of 20%
Stamina attacks cost reduction of 20%
When health is at 30% or less, add effect of another dragon priest mask at random for 3 minutes once a day
When health is at 10% or less, regeneration of health, magicka and stamina to half once a day
#43Evil_SandwichPosted 2/9/2013 8:42:55 PM
The wearer instantly dies upon equipping it.
#44JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:55:22 PM
lin4t posted...
Shout recharge reduction of 50%
Shout strength increase of 50%
Spells cost reduction of 20%
Stamina attacks cost reduction of 20%
When health is at 30% or less, add effect of another dragon priest mask at random for 3 minutes once a day
When health is at 10% or less, regeneration of health, magicka and stamina to half once a day

We shall call it: the gamebreaker
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#45synthetiksinPosted 2/9/2013 9:08:14 PM
Player.modav unarmeddamage 1000000000

Instakill punch.
#46Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 2/10/2013 12:45:53 AM
IronticsDragonL posted...
Grendel Prime posted...
Turn all women in Skyrim into men.
Everyone dresses like one of the Village People.

Disco Dance party at the Winking Skeever.

Maybe we can invite some women?

*Turns around slowly to smack you hard onto the ground and flips you onto the floor*

Ima go watch some gamer poop now
---
"Holler if ya need me, holler if ya need reefer, CUZ I BE BALLIN'"
#47TriForceOmeletPosted 2/10/2013 4:30:40 AM
SWAG

Increases chances of picking up women.
---
TC, your username is awesome. That is all. -Godspark127
Won't change until RvB has an agent Indiana- started 1/7/13
#48VincentVega13Posted 2/10/2013 4:46:18 AM
Are we talking about what powers you'd enchant your own dragon priest mask with, or what powers said mask would have based on yourself IRL. In the case of the latter, mine'd come with a 45% smithing boost and 80% vulnerability to alcohol. I'm so hung over right now...
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#49JINJ0Posted 2/10/2013 7:02:42 AM
Dovahkiin
0 AR, 3 WT, 1750 G
All of your currently owned leveled items are made to match your current level. Smithing, Enchanting, and Alchemy skills are at their peak potential.* All game ending glitches are magically fixed.
"The Fate of the Last Dragonborn will be decided by neither gods or tyrants, but by his/her own raw willpower and unshakeable determination."

*No resto looping or potion/gear stacking involved here. All perks in those trees are gifted and all of those skills are set to 100 while wearing the mask.
---
../--~~,~~--,:~|
JINJO!!!.........\O_/_O_,/:::::|....
#50EddMarioPosted 2/10/2013 9:59:32 AM
"The mask seems to have some mysteriously powerful magic coming from it."

Increases chance of dragons appearing. Shouts are more powerful and have a shorter cooldown. All spells have their casting cost cut in half and are more powerful, even vampiric drain. Increases resistance to fire, cold, shock, and magic damage. Dragonbone and dragonscale items weigh half as much. Gives player the "Summon Dragon Priest" conjuration spell. Dragons do less damage to player.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney