Just imagine for a second...

#21RampagingwalrusPosted 2/10/2013 6:51:28 AM
nathraxh posted...
Far more chance than a Stormcloak-run Skyrim, at any rate.

A Stormcloak run Skyrim has no reason to fight the Thalmor, except in defence.
Which they would easily win.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#22nathraxhPosted 2/10/2013 6:56:25 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
nathraxh posted...
Far more chance than a Stormcloak-run Skyrim, at any rate.

A Stormcloak run Skyrim has no reason to fight the Thalmor, except in defence.
Which they would easily win.

Lol! So the Stormcloaks fight to avoid war, and the Imperials fight to continue it.

Ain't nothin' bigger than deez Imperial nuts.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#23RampagingwalrusPosted 2/10/2013 6:59:32 AM
nathraxh posted...
Lol! So the Stormcloaks fight to avoid war, and the Imperials fight to continue it.

Ain't nothin' bigger than deez Imperial nuts.

No, the Imperials fight to continue their "taxation without representation" and subjugation of "provincials."
They have no interest in fighting the Thalmor.
It has been thirty years since the Great War, if they were going to counter attack, they would have done it already.
You know, like when the Dominion was at its weakest, when they were pushed out of Hammerfell.

The Empire is perfectly happy being under the thumb of the Dominion, as long as they get paid, and can pretend like they are in charge.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#24nathraxhPosted 2/10/2013 7:08:12 AM
Rampagingwalrus posted...

No, the Imperials fight to continue their "taxation without representation" and subjugation of "provincials."

This isn't 17th century England.

They have no interest in fighting the Thalmor.

Explain what Tullius says.

It has been thirty years since the Great War, if they were going to counter attack, they would have done it already.

After losing an entire generation of young Imperial men? Humans breed much faster than elves (confirmed in a book in-game - one of the books concerning Sarthaal I believe), so the longer they leave it, the more they can recoup their losses and outnumber the Dominion.

You know, like when the Dominion was at its weakest, when they were pushed out of Hammerfell.

The Empire hadn't recovered, and the Dominion is still far too strong to take on without securing the Provinces.

The Empire is perfectly happy being under the thumb of the Dominion, as long as they get paid, and can pretend like they are in charge.

Talos was more important to the Imperials than the Nords. Source: Morrowind.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#25CaptainKatsuraPosted 2/10/2013 11:17:52 AM
Shrug and go back to funking with my own hands.
---
Herp-a derp
#26thermopylaePosted 2/10/2013 11:27:16 AM
find some powerful mage to resurect talos and ysgamor and clean house.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#27VodkaMusclesV2Posted 2/10/2013 11:50:31 AM
Rant of Gamefaqs is the obvious answer here.
#28Joe_CobbsPosted 2/10/2013 11:52:16 AM
Run while I have the chance.
#29SavagegattsPosted 2/10/2013 1:13:03 PM
man o man I hear this crap "EVERY FRIGGIN TIME" I get on skyrim's board really..... I mean really....

ok I'll humor you I guess it could be many answers to this one but only one right answer obviously ( the one the post leader says ) ok heres what I think

join the vampire menace turn a couple people then sneak in a town sneak in jarls room turn him then start a business in town with premission of jarl then make business popular kill other competition then with chained business spread to other towns repeat sed process then learn all battle encampments then start rumors and get a battle started at one of war camps ambush the battle turn scouts retreat battle with new brethren send back new brood in three days they will then turn the camps leaders then reapeat for a couple months till all the wars leaders are vampires make the war end by making a treaty to make things seem realistic and wars over vampires win

well just my take on it take it or leave it
#30RebelElite791Posted 2/10/2013 1:17:50 PM
Then, just so that he can keep his throne, the Emperor agrees to the terms of the White-Gold Concordat

[Citation Needed]
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.