Is it POSSIBLE to acquire either ebony OR glass weapons at a lower level? 10?

#1lordgoroPosted 2/9/2013 7:03:23 PM
Started a new character, NEVER played a warrior type before... Just wondering if its possible to either find, or acquire somehow either ebony or glass weapons at a lower level(10-15)? Anywhere I can go in vanilla skyrim, or anyone to kill to get them? LET ME KNOW ASAP!!
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#2darkportal785Posted 2/9/2013 7:04:55 PM
Raising your smithing skill and taking the necessary perks.
---
"I am the Princess of Night, 'tis my duty to come into your dreams."
#3Stormvale12Posted 2/9/2013 7:13:28 PM
i did find a pair of ebony boots before I should have. According to UESP, ebony items shouldn't drop until the early 30's, but I was still in my 20's. Your best bet would be to grind up smithing for a guaranteed way of getting them.
---
White FC: 3912 3374 0511
#4lordgoro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:14:19 PM
Smithing takes FOREVER! Ive SPENT ALL MY GOLD buying leather to make worthless leather armor JUST to slowly raise smithing!!! I have about 15 gold left right now!! ANY BETTER WAY? Someone I can kill and take their weapons? Or a place I can go to find them??
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?
#5The_Viking_SwanPosted 2/9/2013 7:15:41 PM
There's this bandit camp north of Whiterun that has a convert iron to gold spell. Get it. Make gold jewellery to grind your smithing skill pretty quickly.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#6Evil_SandwichPosted 2/9/2013 7:32:59 PM(edited)
There are two Draugr Deathlords at Lost Valkygg in Labyrinthian that always spawn with ebony weapons even at level 1.

There are also many cheap ways to kill them at lower levels.

I do it all the time on Master Difficulty.
#7FreeMan5407Posted 2/9/2013 7:26:21 PM
lordgoro posted...
Smithing takes FOREVER! Ive SPENT ALL MY GOLD buying leather to make worthless leather armor JUST to slowly raise smithing!!! I have about 15 gold left right now!! ANY BETTER WAY? Someone I can kill and take their weapons? Or a place I can go to find them??

kill animals , also you need around 20-25 fortify barter , if your speech is low probably more, make leather braces and helmet , buy the hide from the general store and leather and strips from the merchants smith it require some money but you don't lose that much cause you can just sell the armor

to make gold there is 100 method, if you want to be honest there is one that generate the must money in the quickest time however the job is boring , the jobs is about delivery boy, but TRUST me is the fastest legit way in the game to earn fast gold
#8silverhunter16Posted 2/9/2013 7:26:28 PM
Go to Lost Valkygg there are 2 draugr deathlord one with an ebony bow and the other has and ebony battleaxe regardless of your character level. Just be warned they can one hit low level characters.
---
"Screw the rules, I have money!!!"
#9JohnRyan1228Posted 2/9/2013 7:27:41 PM
Stormvale12 posted...
i did find a pair of ebony boots before I should have. According to UESP, ebony items shouldn't drop until the early 30's, but I was still in my 20's. Your best bet would be to grind up smithing for a guaranteed way of getting them.

I just got an Enchanted pair of ebony boots at lvl 20
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#10lordgoro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:32:10 PM
FreeMan5407 posted...
lordgoro posted...

kill animals , also you need around 20-25 fortify barter , if your speech is low probably more, make leather braces and helmet , buy the hide from the general store and leather and strips from the merchants smith it require some money but you don't lose that much cause you can just sell the armor

to make gold there is 100 method, if you want to be honest there is one that generate the must money in the quickest time however the job is boring , the jobs is about delivery boy, but TRUST me is the fastest legit way in the game to earn fast gold

What delivery boy job are you referring to? I need to know! im out of money!!
---
" WHY SO SERIOUS"?