Worst voice actor/actress

#1JohnRyan1228Posted 2/9/2013 8:30:10 PM
Again, two choices seems sufficient - Results (45 votes)
Irileth
20% (9 votes)
Farengar
60% (27 votes)
Other...
20% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Explain your choice, especially if you answer other
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#2Z0MBIESwithAIDSPosted 2/9/2013 8:50:21 PM
I wanted to think of a good "Other" answer, but I can't think of anybody in the game that sounds half as bad as Farengar. Seriously, I hate that I have to talk to him to progress the game.
#3MixorzPosted 2/9/2013 8:52:03 PM
Other: Serana. That hipster dialogue of Womg I hate daddy, you don't care about me only me elder scroll. Not to mention she talks in a monotone. Just annoying and far too overrated..
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#4JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:54:14 PM
Mixorz posted...
Other: Serana. That hipster dialogue of Womg I hate daddy, you don't care about me only me elder scroll. Not to mention she talks in a monotone. Just annoying and far too overrated..

It seems like there is some hoshtility between you two. Let's dishcuss it.
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
#5MixorzPosted 2/9/2013 8:55:43 PM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Mixorz posted...

What's there to discuss? She annoys the **** out of me with her attitiude of I hate daddy, I'm like a dark vampire, no one understands me.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#6atomicpopsiclePosted 2/9/2013 8:58:00 PM
Other: Arnold Schwarzenegger omg why did they pay you to voice half of the nords in Skyrim?
---
Please search topics for "blocking differently?" to address my skyrim issue. Google is no help :(
#7JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:58:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Joe_CobbsPosted 2/9/2013 8:58:18 PM
Mercer Frey hands down.

"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLLLEEEAAARR?!"
#9JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:58:55 PM
Mixorz posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Mixorz posted...

What's there to discuss? She annoys the **** out of me with her attitiude of I hate daddy, I'm like a dark vampire, no one understands me.

Whoosh
---
#10JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:01:45 PM
Joe_Cobbs posted...
Mercer Frey hands down.

"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLLLEEEAAARR?!"

The same guy plays barbas though.

... I love barbas.
---