Worst voice actor/actress

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Worst voice actor/actress
4 years ago#1
Again, two choices seems sufficient - Results (45 votes)
Irileth
20% (9 votes)
Farengar
60% (27 votes)
Other...
20% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Explain your choice, especially if you answer other
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
4 years ago#2
I wanted to think of a good "Other" answer, but I can't think of anybody in the game that sounds half as bad as Farengar. Seriously, I hate that I have to talk to him to progress the game.
4 years ago#3
Other: Serana. That hipster dialogue of Womg I hate daddy, you don't care about me only me elder scroll. Not to mention she talks in a monotone. Just annoying and far too overrated..
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
4 years ago#4
Mixorz posted...
Other: Serana. That hipster dialogue of Womg I hate daddy, you don't care about me only me elder scroll. Not to mention she talks in a monotone. Just annoying and far too overrated..

It seems like there is some hoshtility between you two. Let's dishcuss it.
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
4 years ago#5
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Mixorz posted...

What's there to discuss? She annoys the **** out of me with her attitiude of I hate daddy, I'm like a dark vampire, no one understands me.
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
4 years ago#6
Other: Arnold Schwarzenegger omg why did they pay you to voice half of the nords in Skyrim?
Please search topics for "blocking differently?" to address my skyrim issue. Google is no help :(
(message deleted)
4 years ago#8
Mercer Frey hands down.

"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLLLEEEAAARR?!"
4 years ago#9
Mixorz posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Mixorz posted...

What's there to discuss? She annoys the **** out of me with her attitiude of I hate daddy, I'm like a dark vampire, no one understands me.

Whoosh
4 years ago#10
Joe_Cobbs posted...
Mercer Frey hands down.

"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLLLEEEAAARR?!"

The same guy plays barbas though.

... I love barbas.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Worst voice actor/actress

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived