Skyrim Makes No Sense! *SPOILERS*

#1Ghost_SainttPosted 2/9/2013 10:57:07 PM
So after playing for awhile i have came to notice that when my nord dies he will go to the following:
Hircine's hunting ground - He's a werewolf
Sovengarde-He's a nord
Nocturnals Realm-He's a nightingale

So how does my soul go to 3 places at the same time when i die?

Also the Arch-Mage is a mage who has worked his whole life to become Arch-Mage....My guy became Arch-Mage in a week (Game Time)

Another thing is im DragonBorn yet i get called a citizen by every guard...

I also beat the Civil War QL yet everyone still talks bout how the war needs to end..

On the Dragonborn DLC i beat Miraak and no one thanks me for it
.All i get thanked for is opening a mine

The last thing is Guards will call you the newest member of The Companions when your actually the leader.Or they will call you the newest mage when ur the Arch-Mage. The court wizard in Dragonreach will tell you to join the college even if you already have.

Dont get me wrong i love Skyrim but i feel like they could have done alil better when it comes to things like this.
#2CaptainKatsuraPosted 2/9/2013 11:00:45 PM
Better than getting hit on by every NPC in Oblivion. ._.

> Walking around the Imperial City as a male Imperial
> Pass by multiple NPCs
> "Look at the muscles on you!"
> mfw I realized only the male NPCs said that
---
Herp-a derp
#3matteus70Posted 2/9/2013 11:03:19 PM
*cough*
---
"Just keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn."-King
#4wahabwasimPosted 2/9/2013 11:23:42 PM
(----_--)

lol
#5Ghost_Saintt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:23:44 PM
CaptainKatsura posted...
Better than getting hit on by every NPC in Oblivion. ._.

> Walking around the Imperial City as a male Imperial
> Pass by multiple NPCs
> "Look at the muscles on you!"
> mfw I realized only the male NPCs said that

Lmaoooo very true
#6RebelElite791Posted 2/10/2013 12:15:25 AM
You go to Nocturnal. Why dont you listen to what Tsun tells you, in the future, and/or make use of this board's search function?
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#7nathraxhPosted 2/10/2013 12:31:20 AM
Nocturnal gets 100% of your soul. Apparently something to do with her being the Ur Daedra, but every time I ask what exactly that means, no one answers. I don't know if it's 'cause they're just parroting what they heard before or what, but it's happened in three different threads so far.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#8Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/10/2013 12:32:56 AM
nocturnal. If you weren't a nightingale it would be hircine. Did you not pay attention to the companion questline at all?
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#9RebelElite791Posted 2/10/2013 12:34:57 AM
nathraxh posted...
Nocturnal gets 100% of your soul. Apparently something to do with her being the Ur Daedra, but every time I ask what exactly that means, no one answers. I don't know if it's 'cause they're just parroting what they heard before or what, but it's happened in three different threads so far.

http://www.imperial-library.info/content/imperial-census-daedra-lords
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#10forrestzK08Posted 2/10/2013 3:48:45 AM
Ghost_Saintt posted...
So after playing for awhile i have came to notice that when my nord dies he will go to the following:
Hircine's hunting ground - He's a werewolf
Sovengarde-He's a nord
Nocturnals Realm-He's a nightingale

So how does my soul go to 3 places at the same time when i die?

Also the Arch-Mage is a mage who has worked his whole life to become Arch-Mage....My guy became Arch-Mage in a week (Game Time)

Another thing is im DragonBorn yet i get called a citizen by every guard...

I also beat the Civil War QL yet everyone still talks bout how the war needs to end..

On the Dragonborn DLC i beat Miraak and no one thanks me for it
.All i get thanked for is opening a mine

The last thing is Guards will call you the newest member of The Companions when your actually the leader.Or they will call you the newest mage when ur the Arch-Mage. The court wizard in Dragonreach will tell you to join the college even if you already have.

Dont get me wrong i love Skyrim but i feel like they could have done alil better when it comes to things like this.

Your soul does not got to Sovengrad. Hircine takes your soul to his hunting ground if you are a werewolf. I do not recall Nightingales souls going to nocturnals realm but if they do your soul would go to which ever prince is more powerful.

You 3 lost artifacts thought to be lost to history (Staff and Eye of Magnus and the Priest mask) and killed an elf trying to gain god-like power from one of the artifacts. You earned your rank especially since the second in command was killed during the attack.

You are a citizen and should be addressed as such.

As both sides say there are still hold outs of enemy forces in the wilderness. They are likely raiding and launching guerrilla attacks. Also if you help the Stormcloacks Ulfric explains that the Imperials will send another legion to try to reclaim Skyrim. As a result the war is still on.

Hardly anybody there knows who Miraak is/was. Only the Skaal and the wizard know. People trapped by the rocks thank you for freeing them.

News traveled slowly before the invention of the telegraph so it is no suprise that everyone doesn't know every single detail of your life. You are lucky they know you are the dragonborn at all.
---
Sorry about any spelling mistakes. Most of my posts are from my phone when I'm bored at work.