Skyrim Makes No Sense! *SPOILERS*

#11turn_basedPosted 2/10/2013 7:00:58 AM
Stop making excuses for a rushed game that is 95% complete.

No excuse for npc 's not giving you proper respect.

If they acknowledge you as a Companion, they better recognize when you saved their non-essential backsides from alduin, let alone being the harbinger.

Pfft, people making excuses cause the truth would just hurt too much.
---
Redguards Rule!
#12Arkma3Posted 2/10/2013 7:02:22 AM
The whole 'where does the Dragonborn go when he dies?' question does bug me.

The Dragonborn has the soul of a dragon, so does that make him immortal? If he dies, does his soul persist on the mortal plane until it is reawakened? Does his soul return from whence it was borrowed, Akatosh?

As I said, I have no idea personally, but I think they're just questions.
---
...Always look on the bright side of life, doo doo...
#13Brenz0rPosted 2/10/2013 7:30:04 AM(edited)
I do not recall Nightingales souls going to nocturnals realm but if they do your soul would go to which ever prince is more powerful.

Power is relative.

““Don’t think I’m weak,” Vile said. “Everyone who comes here now thinks I’m weak, just because a wee bit of my stuff has been stolen. The trick is, if you’ve got less to work with, you just don’t spread it so thin. My realm may be a little smaller than in happier times, but in it I’m just as strong as I ever was.”” ~Lord of Souls

The last thing is Guards will call you the newest member of The Companions when your actually the leader.Or they will call you the newest mage when ur the Arch-Mage. The court wizard in Dragonreach will tell you to join the college even if you already have.

That's just scripting laziness in effect. In reality, it shouldn't have been all that difficult to put in a trigger that turns off the "new Companion" dialogue after you're the Harbinger.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#14gunsndrosesPosted 2/10/2013 7:31:37 AM
It's been said already in this topic. In order of precedence:

Nocturnal > Hircine > Sovngarde.
---
In all this light, all I feel is dark
#15turn_basedPosted 2/10/2013 10:52:14 AM
Thanks to Brenz0r for the added oomf this arguement needed. Whatever the reason, laziness, oversight, *gasp* INDIFFERENCE, it doesn't matter, it's just dumb.
---
Redguards Rule!
#16F_GalikanokusPosted 2/10/2013 3:34:31 PM
Have you ever heard that song "Spanish Train" where God and The Devil play a game of poker to see who keeps the souls of the dead?
---
"This is America. Kidnapping a Christian? That's worse than harboring a fugitive."
#17Leviathan412Posted 2/10/2013 7:24:18 PM
Considering the fact he doesn't have a normal mortal's soul, but the soul of a dragon, I would say he's beyond the claim of any Daedra.
#18sinyxPosted 2/10/2013 7:39:00 PM
It goes according to the contract, Hircine is more or less a side effect of becoming and STAYING a werewolf. With Nocturnal part of the deal is you must serve in the after life, your soul is forfeit to her for the power.

/topic
---
Haters mean you're doing your job right.
GT and PSN: sinyx
#19Ghost_Saintt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:36:50 PM
I agree its complete laziness on Beth's part but i do appreciate the answers i got it kinda helps me understand the game alil better but for Role-Play purposes they screwed it up
#20RebelElite791Posted 2/10/2013 8:38:40 PM
Leviathan412 posted...
Considering the fact he doesn't have a normal mortal's soul, but the soul of a dragon, I would say he's beyond the claim of any Daedra.

You'd be grossly wrong.

Ghost_Saintt posted...
I agree its complete laziness on Beth's part but i do appreciate the answers i got it kinda helps me understand the game alil better but for Role-Play purposes they screwed it up

How I r use imaginaychun
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.